Profile for M. Joshi > Reviews

Content by M. Joshi

M. Joshi

Large Hanging Framed Murti - Sai Baba
Large Hanging Framed Murti - Sai Baba

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Framed Picture of Shree Shirdi Sai Baba, 19 April 2012
This is a beautiful framed picture of Shree Shirdi Sai Baba. I am an ardent Sai devotee and was looking for a framed picture that I could keep in my house. I found this on Amazon and ordered. I recieved this picture day before and I cannot recommend it enough. Baba's expressions are beautiful. A must for every Shirdi Sai baba devotee.

Yogamatters d-ring yoga belt, Ocean green
Yogamatters d-ring yoga belt, Ocean green
Offered by Yogamatters Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong sturdy yoga belt, 26 Mar. 2012
This is a nice sturdy yoga belt. The color is also quite nice (I bought the green) and it was delivered on time. Quite a nice product for the price paid. I would highly recommend it to all yoga enthusiasts!

Vanish Oxi-Action Power Foam 600ml
Vanish Oxi-Action Power Foam 600ml
Offered by MightyHousewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 26 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Vanish Oxi-Action Power Foam 600ml
This is a great product! I can't do without the vanish oxi action especially because my entire family (and that includes me) is quite clumsy and keeps dropping drinks and food all over the carpets. I have used this product to get rid of stubborn tea stains, and it really does work. Does the job very well, and I would highly recommend it to future buyers.

1001 Trouble Shooter Stain Remover For Carpets & Upholstery  500 ml (Pack of 6)
1001 Trouble Shooter Stain Remover For Carpets & Upholstery 500 ml (Pack of 6)
Offered by Darcol UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 26 Mar. 2012
I agree with the other reviewers that this is a very good product, and does the job of cleaning your carpets quite well. The only reason that I haven't given it a five star rating is because it tends to leave white spotty marks (unless I am doing something wrong, but it can't be that difficult to clean a carpet) at the places where you have sprayed the liquid. The only option to prevent that seems to be to spray it evenly throughout the carpet - which is quite a time consuming exercise. Besides that, I don't really think this is a stain remover per se. So if you have a very nasty stain on the carpet (maybe spilt tea or something), then I would suggest you go for some other product - maybe the vanish powershot. This is more for cleaning a dirty carpet that has just dirt on it - not stubborn stains.

Glider - Perfect Party Bag Fillers
Glider - Perfect Party Bag Fillers
Offered by WowTastic UK

3.0 out of 5 stars M Joshi, 26 Mar. 2012
I bought these airplanes for my 2 year old as she was very keen to own a "glider". I found these to be very flimsy, but as they say - you get what you pay for. For the price I paid, I got what I deserved. So no complaints against the product or the vendor, but just a word of caution for future buyers - you should not buy these if you are catering to the needs of a toddler. Your toddler will not take more than five minutes to rip the glider apart.