Profile for Miss R W > Reviews

Content by Miss R W

Miss R W

Intenso 6002550 750GB MemoryStation USB 2.0 5400rpm 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke Easily, 17 Dec. 2012
I bought this product, and originally thought it was brilliant! It did everything I needed it to, and was fast and simple to use. However, like some of the other reviews on here, it began to beep, and my computer would not read it anymore. It just stopped working, I tried different leads, different computers and more. But no luck. I was careful whilst using it, ejecting it safely after each use, however it does not seem to matter.
I strongly recommend that you DO NOT buy this product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2013 9:24 AM GMT

Chronicle DVD
Chronicle DVD
Dvd ~ Michael B. Jordan
Offered by Todays Great Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Super-Hero Movie. Not like others available!, 29 May 2012
This review is from: Chronicle DVD (DVD)
As a super-hero movie lover, I really really enjoyed this, even with it being different to the other films in this particular style! It's interesting to learn more about the characters from seeing things from their point of view (literally with the 'hand held' camera style of filming). It made me laugh, it made me scared and most of all it made me think. Don't underestimate this as a 'teen movie', as it's so much more than that and suitable for all ages!
So worth a watch and definitely worth a tenner!

The Last Weekend
The Last Weekend
by Blake Morrison

1.0 out of 5 stars Just truly awful., 9 Jan. 2012
This review is from: The Last Weekend (Paperback)
This book is one of the worst I've ever read. There isn't even a developing story to it! I don't mean to sound harsh but honestly, the review on the front of the book describes it as a thriller, which it most definitely is not. I was waiting and waiting for something remotely interesting to happen and it just didn't. Extremely over-rated book!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2012 9:26 PM BST

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium series Book 1)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Read!, 29 Dec. 2011
What a fantastic book! To begin with I wasn't too sure whether I was going to enjoy it and it takes off at a slow pace, but when you get into the story you cannot put it down. Such a good book, I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a fast paced thriller crime story! :)

Usb Charger Sync Cable For iPod Shuffle 1st 2nd generation only(DOES NOT WORK WITH 3RD OR 4TH GENERATION SHUFFLE)
Offered by Audiotrader

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed :(, 3 Nov. 2011
I don't like leaving negative reviews, but believe I need to warn people about this product. I bought it as my other charger and connector broke, and this one looked cheap and similar. However I was bitterly disappointed with this product, as it doesn't work! Not only does it not work, but it took a very very long time to get here. So not only have I wasted money, but I cannot use my ipod for another month or so as well. Be very aware when buying this product!!!

(500) Days of Summer [DVD] [2009]
(500) Days of Summer [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 20 Sept. 2011
I absolutely love this film, the director did a fantastic job and I loved the different time zones mixed together, making it a really interesting film which you have to concentrate on :) Also, loved the ending (not predictable)