Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn More Learn more Learn more
Profile for E. Orobator > Reviews

Content by E. Orobator

E. Orobator (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
How to Build Your Reputation: The Secrets of Becoming The 'Go To' Professional in a Crowded Marketplace

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You Mr. Rob Brown, 20 Mar. 2015
This is simply the best book I have read on exactly what it takes to join the elite earners in your field. It is so detailed with actual step by step guidelines, that I have to marvel at the time and effort it took for Rob to learn these skills and more importantly, his generosity to share them with the world. It is much more than a happy- go-lucky kind of book. Rob tells you the truth based on his real life, in-the-field-experience. I plan to read this book at least 3 times a year. It is that good.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A Masterpiece Guide . Great value for money., 6 Feb. 2015
I actually bought a copy of this book and read every single page on 2 separate occasions. My cooy was purchased on Amazon, so I am more than entitled to give a fair review. If you want to learn the truth about what it takes to make serious money online, then this book is for you. It is very detailed, with step-by-step information on how to build a sustainable business that will support you and those you care about. Thanks Christine for your generous mindset. I can not begin to imagine the amount of trial and error you had to experience in order to create this masterpiece of a book.

The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure

5.0 out of 5 stars Grant, You have made an impact on my Life., 6 Dec. 2014
If after reading this book you don't change your outlook / approach to life, then I seriously doubt you will find a more detailed kick butt, take no prisoners book to get you moving. He tells you of his mistakes and what it cost him. He gives you step by step action guidelines to make it easy to implement the powerful ideas in this book. Not all of us want to build $100 Million empires, but for those who want to create an amazing life and be an example for others to emulate, then I can't think of a better book to get you moving. It's 10X mind set all the way baby. I now find myself completing work in days when I used to take weeks. I realized after reading this book that my laziness has cost me dearly and that I could no longer afford to delay. I wish I had come across this book much sooner because it tells you exactly what it takes to become mega successful much sooner, on a more consistent basis.

Manchester United: Play Like Champions [VHS]
Manchester United: Play Like Champions [VHS]
VHS
Offered by qualityfilmsfromuk

4.0 out of 5 stars From a Red, 6 Dec. 2014
I am a Liverpool fan so I find it hard to understand what I was smoking at time I bought this video. Maybe I was smoking funny cigarettes at the time of purchase. Overall it was ok for the money I spent but it definitely could have been better produced with a lot more how to do instructions.

All Rise
All Rise
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Your best work. No doubt., 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: All Rise (Audio CD)
Definitely their best album. I remember the excitement my girlfriend had years ago when I bought this for her as a gift. Good luck Simon on Strictly.

HTML & CSS: Design and Build Web Sites
HTML & CSS: Design and Build Web Sites
by Jon Duckett

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for learners like me, 6 Dec. 2014
Just an amazing book. The author or publisher of this book is clearly a genius. They have simply made this book so simply to understand that I doubt it can be any simpler. Brilliant work guys. thank you very much.

Memory Palace Definitive
Memory Palace Definitive
by James Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega Value for Money, 6 Dec. 2014
Thank you James Smith for your brilliant book. I can see you put in a lot of thought into helping people like me develop a razor sharp mind. Your book is filled with ready made tools/ideas for rapid memory improvement. This book is written for those of us who want to join the elite group of world class mental athletes.

Your Network Is Your Net Worth: Unlock the Hidden Power of Connections for Wealth, Success, and Happiness in the Digital Age
by Porter Gale

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks Gale, 14 May 2014
Porter Gale, you put a lot of effort to get this book published and I for one will always be grateful. Books that question my assumptions are few and far between. I wish more people actually read this book more than once. I am on my fourth reading and I am just beginning to appreciate the powerful ideas contained in this book.

Remote: Office Not Required
Remote: Office Not Required
by David Heinemeier Hansson

5.0 out of 5 stars All Depends on Whether Your Mind is Ready, 14 May 2014
Thanks Fried. This is a simple to read and digest book with a very important message. Most people who read this will agree but few will put the ideas to work. I am now changing direction because like it or not, remote working is here to stay. I even liked this book more than Re-Work.

Pitch Anything: An Innovative Method for Presenting, Persuading, and Winning the Deal
by Oren Klaff

5.0 out of 5 stars I need to Read this Again., 31 Dec. 2013
I still believe I need more guts in my life because I know that if I follow your approach, particularly with your discipline when it comes to preparation, I will have most of what I am currently only dreaming about. You come from a good place and this book is worth a whole lot more.

Page: 1 | 2