Profile for Joannacariad > Reviews

Teenage Kicks: 101 Things To Do Before You're 16
by Clive Gifford
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for bored teenagers!, 28 Nov. 2011
My neice is always saying that she is bored, this is a christmas gift and I have looked through it there are things like grow something and eat it! or a time capsule, and other good ideas for teenagers to keep out of trouble but at the same time enjoy themselves.

Savvies SC50 Screen Protector for ZTE Racer
Savvies SC50 Screen Protector for ZTE Racer
Offered by protectionfilms24 (screen protectors)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and fits like a glove, 28 Nov. 2011
Easy to use and fits like a glove I just wish I'd have bought one when I first had my phone!

Jellycat - I Love My Frog Bath Book, 15cm
Jellycat - I Love My Frog Bath Book, 15cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and fun, 25 Nov. 2011
Even my 5 year old likes this!!!! I bought one for my friend who had a baby and one for my girls, loved by all and very robust and durable, there is a clip so you can hang it on the bath handles (if you have them!)

Classic Cycle Cover Grey
Classic Cycle Cover Grey
Offered by E-Guru

1.0 out of 5 stars You may as well put a bin bag over your bike, 25 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Classic Cycle Cover Grey (Sports)
not very good at all, not pleased as stated in my title, we have now resorted to putting bin bags over our bikes as this ripped within a week!!!!!!!!!

Very Hungry Caterpillar 2 in 1 Puzzle
Very Hungry Caterpillar 2 in 1 Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant price, 25 Nov. 2011
I am very please with this item, one jigsaw is the catapillar and the other is the beautiful butterfly. my three year old will be very please christmas morning!

Crown 5-in-1 Starter Kit: Green (Nintendo Dsi XL)
Crown 5-in-1 Starter Kit: Green (Nintendo Dsi XL)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Xmas presant, 25 Nov. 2011
My nephews are having ds's for christams I have bought two in different colours and I am verry pleased, well worth the price and packaging was excellent

Textiles DirectWaterproof Pillow Protector Pairs
Textiles DirectWaterproof Pillow Protector Pairs

5.0 out of 5 stars Used time and time again, 25 Nov. 2011
This item does protect the pillows, from milk and dribble and wee!!! I have washed them many times at 30 degree C but without fabric softner as it takes away the waterproofness!!!!

Geiriadur Lliwgar, Y: For Welsh-speakers and Learners
Geiriadur Lliwgar, Y: For Welsh-speakers and Learners
by Heather Amery

5.0 out of 5 stars Arferchog, 25 Nov. 2011
I bought this for my 4 year old who is in welsh medium school (that I also attended) I remeber the yellow version that we had, that's why I bought it, it is more up to date and me and my children enjoy looking for the yellow duck!!!

High School Musical 3 'Photo Booth' Backpack
High School Musical 3 'Photo Booth' Backpack

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely school bag, 25 Nov. 2011
Bought for my neice who quite clearly wanted HMS 3 bags for school for her birthday she is still using it 4 months on great value

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 SENIOR YEAR SPORTS SWIM BAG / GYM BAG
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 SENIOR YEAR SPORTS SWIM BAG / GYM BAG
Offered by TOYS.inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely PE bag, 25 Nov. 2011
Bought for my 4 year old neice who quite clearly wanted HSM 3 bags for school for her birthday, she was over the moon and still using it 4 months later, bargain!

Page: 1 | 2