Profile for Big Andy > Reviews

Moto G 8GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Moto G 8GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by Jerphone & Parts

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW GO AND BUY ONE, 28 Dec 2013
I actually got mine from Tesco Direct on PAYG Tesco Mobile cost £99.00 had £10 of club Vouchers to use so total £89.00.

All the technical details are well covered in other reviews but from a non brand name phobe its just great.

Are there phones with better cameras - yes
Are there phones with faster processors - yes
Are there phones with larger and clearer screens - yes
Are there phones with more/expandable memory - yes

However take into account the decent processor for the price the fact that unless you store dozens of albums on your phone or must have the latest all singing and dancing games then 8gb is plenty plus all the other things this phone has and does then at this moment in time it is simply the best value non contract phone you can buy.

Its light , comfortable and being stock android easy to use , for me the camera took a bit of getting used to but that only took 20 minutes or so.

So unless you have several hundred pounds to spend or Must have an I Phone buy one of these.

Golfer's Breakfast Egg Carton St Andrews Golf Gifts
Golfer's Breakfast Egg Carton St Andrews Golf Gifts
Offered by Smart Gift Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Golfing Gift, 24 Dec 2013
Very very pleased with these , bought as a gift for a hard to buy for workmate , they are in nice novelty packing , with the logo on and did just the job

Invicta Pro Diver Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Chronograph Display and Black PU Strap 15145

5.0 out of 5 stars Total Bargain, 12 Dec 2013
Needed a decenet new watch saw this on a lightning deal for Under £40 my first Invicta but it wont be my last .

I have long arms and pretty chunky wrists and this watch sits just right not too big and not too small .

Mens Christmas Tie |Christmas Santa and Snowmen Tie | Novelty Tie
Mens Christmas Tie |Christmas Santa and Snowmen Tie | Novelty Tie

5.0 out of 5 stars Cristmas Fun Bargain, 12 Dec 2013
What a belter it feels and looks very silky and by accident more than design goes very well with my new santa waistcoat also for the Christmas party

Premier Long Sleeve Double Cuff Business Shirt SIZE 17 COLOUR White
Premier Long Sleeve Double Cuff Business Shirt SIZE 17 COLOUR White
Offered by Gold-Direct-UK (Leisure & Workwear)

5.0 out of 5 stars Last minute Life Saver, 12 Dec 2013
Just getting my gear sorted out for the Christmas party and my £80 good shirt worn once for a wedding does not fit as I have actually lost a lot of weight saw this on Amazon for £20 took a risk and its fantastic.

It actually has slightly longer sleeves than my previous one and even came with free rope cufflinks that will do for emergencies - very pleased

Holly Jolly Gift Bag
Holly Jolly Gift Bag
Offered by Hawkshead Relish Company Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Got Me out a Jam, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Holly Jolly Gift Bag (Misc.)
Fantastic little life saver , I drew a Foreign , teetotal , Vegetarian for secret santa so this di just the job , probably could have got similar a few pennies cheaper if I wanted to waste my time but price is not always the be all and end all.

Father Christmas Santa Cufflinks. (BOCSB03)
Father Christmas Santa Cufflinks. (BOCSB03)

5.0 out of 5 stars superb cufflinks, 12 Dec 2013
As with most of these items the photos do them no justice but at the price they were worth a punt.

I like to dress up for the Christmas party new waistcoat , tie , cufflinks etc etc etc.

Great fun item

Mens 11UK Oxford Leather Day Brogues by Thistle Shoes Scotland - Manmade Sole
Mens 11UK Oxford Leather Day Brogues by Thistle Shoes Scotland - Manmade Sole

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 12 Dec 2013
I also own a bear of Thistle Ghillie Brogues for my Kilt and they cost a hell of a lot more than these but you would be very hard pressed to see why , they are the same soild no nonsense construction full leather uppers , leather liner that is padded and very comfortable , leather sole the one difference I spotted is a plastic heel , but this is nailed on so I am assuming they can be re-heeeld which I would certainly try when required.

The one tip I learned from my Ghillie Brogues is that the leather sole has a shiny slippery coating so give them a good scuff either by wearing them in around the house or a good going over with some sort of abrasive pad , don't want a fall at this time of year

Afunta(tm) 9.7 inch Universal Tablet PC Leather Case with Keyboard/Holder for 9.7" Tablet PC (With Micro USB Keyboard)
Offered by Senhai

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Dec 2013
I spent virtually all my budget on my new tablet so had very little left for add ons so was not that hopeful when I ordered this but it is one of the best value buys I ever made.

It seems very well made . no loose stitching or visible globs of excess glue , it is also quite light and so far very sturdy.

My tablet fits perfectly well the only word of warning is that the clips are top and bottom there are none at either side so be careful how you hold it when carrying around your precious tablet or it could easily fall out the end.

On reflection it seems perfectly logical there are no clips at the side as it is a universal item and not designed for one particular tablet for example on my particular tablet a clip on the right hand side would have blocked at least one if not more of the earphone , mini usb and micro sd slots, the ac power slot and on off button are far enough out the way not to be affected.

Overall for the price just buy it.

Noise-X Mouldable Cotton Covered Wax Ear Plugs (6 Pairs)-PACK OF 6
Noise-X Mouldable Cotton Covered Wax Ear Plugs (6 Pairs)-PACK OF 6
Offered by KrystalDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 11 Dec 2013
bought in the past will no doubt guy again best earplugs I have ever used but that's a personal thing

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5