Profile for Mr robert G Stevens > Reviews

Content by Mr robert G St...

Mr robert G Stevens

Page: 1 | 2
HTC Wildfire Sim Free Mobile  Phone - Metal Mocha (discontinued by manufacturer)
HTC Wildfire Sim Free Mobile Phone - Metal Mocha (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Technomobiles

5.0 out of 5 stars a very good buy, 17 Mar 2014
I am not a "Techy" but this phone does every thing that I want it to and it is reliable and easy to use. I am a satisfied customer.

RACE X PROFESSIONAL TYRE PRESSURE GAUGE
RACE X PROFESSIONAL TYRE PRESSURE GAUGE
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy, 17 Mar 2014
I already have a number of tyre pressure gauges and another attached to a foot pump, but I wanted a gauge that is easy to use and who's accuracy I could believe in - This was recommended in a car magazine. I am a very satisfied customer.

OptiMate 4 Dual Program
OptiMate 4 Dual Program
Offered by Glaze Auto Parts

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: OptiMate 4 Dual Program
I bought this in order to charge my BMW motorcycle battery from time to time. With the "CanBus" system, ordinary chargers will not do the job. This charger does an excellent job. Well worth the money.

Motorcycle roadcraft: the police rider's handbook
Motorcycle roadcraft: the police rider's handbook
by Penny Mares

2.0 out of 5 stars A mixed blessing., 17 Mar 2014
This book contains a great deal of wisdom and is well worth having. Unfortunately, the "muppets" who published it, appear to have "cut and pasted" large chunks from the Car Drivers version, without checking, or proof reading the finished article. You now have anomalies such as " Check your Windscreen wipers" in the motorcycle version. It one instance a motorbike changes into a car half way through an overtake. I would NOT recommend that anybody buy this "faulty" version, but wait until the corrected version appears for sale. These blunders are so serious, I would have expected that a full refund should be offered.

Kaufmann AZ-WAA-866 Car Seat Heating Pad Black and Grey
Kaufmann AZ-WAA-866 Car Seat Heating Pad Black and Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars A heart warming buy., 17 Mar 2014
I bought this for my wife to use in our car. It is easy to strap to the car seat - then just plug it into the cigarette lighter and feel "Toastie".

SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDXC 64 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s + SD Adapter + Memory Zone Android App (SDSDQUA-064G-U46A)
Offered by PicStop

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 17 Mar 2014
I bought this card to increase the memory on the Video camera that I use on my motorbike. I have not had much use out of it yet, but I guess that it will be a big improvement on the 4Gb card supplied with the camera.

Seagate STBX1000201 Expansion 1TB USB 3.0 portable 2.5 inch external hard drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 17 Mar 2014
I bought this expansion unit so that I can back up my computer's hard drive. A Terra Byte is more than adequate for my needs. I already have other Seagate products and they inspire confidence. It is easy to use - plug and go.

Kingston Technology 16GB DataTraveler  USB 2 GE9 DTGE9/16GB with Gold Metal Casing
Kingston Technology 16GB DataTraveler USB 2 GE9 DTGE9/16GB with Gold Metal Casing

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 17 Mar 2014
I bought this Data Traveller to carry around my neck on a lanyard. It is strong, well made, easy to use and attractive.

SanDisk SDSDQU-008G-FFP 8 GB C10 Ultra Micro SDHC Card with Adapter - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 17 Mar 2014
I purchased this card to increase the memory on my Garmin Sat Nav system and it does the job well.

Walking Stick Strap - Triple Pack
Walking Stick Strap - Triple Pack
Offered by Easier To

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy., 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Walking Stick Strap - Triple Pack
I bought these three straps so that I could fit them onto my three existing walking sticks. A good- value for money purchase.

Page: 1 | 2