Profile for N. J. Coen > Reviews

N. J. Coen

Period Tracker
Period Tracker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Period Tracker (App)
This is a really useful app! Easy to navigate and sends a reminder a few days before you are due.

Pilates on the Go
Pilates on the Go
by Margot Campbell

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 15 May 2012
This review is from: Pilates on the Go (Paperback)
This book is a must have for anyone new to pilates who wants to learn the exercises at home. It is illustrated with detailed photos accompanied by easy to follow instructions. The exercises are organised into short routines which I have found very easy to fit into my busy day. After using this book daily for the past month I have noticed a significant change in my physique. Thanks Margot, this really does work!

Treat Your Own Back
Treat Your Own Back
by Robin McKenzie

5.0 out of 5 stars A Self Help book I wouldn't be without!, 15 May 2012
This review is from: Treat Your Own Back (Paperback)
Having suffered chronic back pain for a number of years I have tried so many things but felt I was getting nowhere. That is until I bought this book. The book is very easy to read and the exercises simple to understand and easy to fit into a busy lifestyle. I felt a difference to the level of my pain the very next day. I am so glad I bought this book!!!

Great Expectations [DVD]
Great Expectations [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ray Winstone

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Class, 12 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Great Expectations [DVD] (DVD)
This is an absolutely superb re-make. I approached this dramatisation with trepidation as was unsure why we needed yet another version of this classic. I was not disappointed! The acting is top-class and this is a version that would (almost) rival David Lean's version.

Nikon D60 Digital Field Guide
Nikon D60 Digital Field Guide
by J. Dennis Thomas

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Useful, 5 April 2011
This is a really useful guide which is easy to read and a handy size to keep with you when out and about.