Profile for Stuart > Reviews

Content by Stuart

Stuart (Channel Isles, UK)

Lyon Climbers Finger Tape, 1.25cm
Lyon Climbers Finger Tape, 1.25cm
Offered by Get Out Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Using Lyon Climbers Tape for rowing, 17 Jun. 2013
I'm a long-distance coastal rower and the crew use this tape to prevent blisters on the first and middle phalanges of our middle fingers and thumbs (I've tried 3 types of glove with no joy). Providing your hands are clean when applied and assuming you apply the product correctly it works brilliantly. Quite simply, the product allows us to train longer and more often with out generating blisters.

Also, my skin in hypoallergenic (I get reaction blisters from the sticky side of normal plasters, moisturiser, sun creams, ...) but I've had absolutely no problem with this product.

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (Xbox)
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (Xbox)
Offered by multimedia-online

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, something other than a mindless shoot'em up!, 4 Dec. 2002
Like others, I bought this game whilst waiting for splinter cell to come out. Boy, was I glad.
In short, the graphics are excellent and the interaction with the environment is pretty good. The AI has also been given a tweak so that guards, targets etc. respond to noise (ie walking instead of sneaking) to ensure that every move must be planned with care (sometimes great care).
The levels are large and can be completed in a number of ways according to taste. I.e. Moving around as a waiter then slipping the General some poisoned Champagne in full view of everyone or simply shooting him in the back of the head in a quiet corridor.
The ultimate goal, and it is possible, is to complete every level as a Silent Assassin (Killing Only the intended target(s), with one or less shots) and having avoided being ‘exposed’, Although this is not necessary.
To get the most out of the game you will need patience, my only criticism is that the makers have allowed the player to complete the game whilst showing all the stealth and restraint of a US Marine. Mind you, if that was the type of game you wanted, you probably wouldn’t have read this review.