Profile for Emma > Reviews

Steve Backshall's Deadly 60
Steve Backshall's Deadly 60
by Steve Backshall

5.0 out of 5 stars Steve Backshall Book, 11 Dec 2014
I bought this for my nephew for Christmas so he hasn't received it yet, but as he loves the programme and other books he has received, so I am sure he will love this

Deadly Activity Book
Deadly Activity Book
by Steve Backshall

5.0 out of 5 stars Steve Backshall Book, 11 Dec 2014
This review is from: Deadly Activity Book (Paperback)

Silver Plated Baby Boy's Large Keepsakes Box in Blue
Silver Plated Baby Boy's Large Keepsakes Box in Blue
Offered by Dragon Toys UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately i had to return this item because the writing ..., 16 Nov 2014
Unfortunately i had to return this item because the writing on the box was upside down, but it would have been ok otherwise.

The LEGO Movie Videogame (Xbox 360)
The LEGO Movie Videogame (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars so he hasn't had it yet but he has been wanting it since he saw the film so am sure he will love it., 16 Nov 2014
for my nephew for Christmas, so he hasn't had it yet but he has been wanting it since he saw the film so am sure he will love it.

Sopily - Women's Fashion Shoes Ankle boots - Booty - ankle-high - Low boots Heel Wedge 7 CM - Grey WL-263-4 T 39 - UK 6
Offered by SOPILY

3.0 out of 5 stars grey ankle boots, 9 Nov 2014
The boots had a very strong smell when I opened the box, which i didn't find very nice. Not sure what was causing it I did think perhaps some type of glue could have been used on them. I struggled to get my heel down in both boots, but the left one was much harder than the right and is also more uncomfortable too wear it doesn't seem as well made as the right boot. I wish now that I had spent more money and bought a better quality pair of boots, but as I have now worn these hoping that the left boot would become more comfortable I can't send them back.

Gardman Complete Feeding Station Kit with 4 Feeders
Gardman Complete Feeding Station Kit with 4 Feeders

5.0 out of 5 stars bird feeding station, 28 Feb 2014
Excellent product, a little bit fiddly to assemble I found it a bit hard to get the screws in but once assembled I couldn't have been more pleased. Its great that it came complete with feeders as well, I recommend this product very highly.

Chapelwood Large Metal Ground Feeder
Chapelwood Large Metal Ground Feeder

5.0 out of 5 stars bird ground feeder, 28 Feb 2014
very sturdy and well made product, it took the birds a short while to get used to it but once they did there was no stopping them.

Planes [DVD]
Planes [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dane Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Planes DVD, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: Planes [DVD] (DVD)
My nephews loved the cars film, so i hoped they might enjoy this too, I wasn't disapointed they loved it, so i'm happy.

Disney Cars H11F1196 Boy's T-Shirt Red 8 Years
Disney Cars H11F1196 Boy's T-Shirt Red 8 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Cars T-Shirt, 15 Dec 2013
I bought this for my nephew who thought it was awsome and loved the fact that the t-shirt made a car noise when he pressed the button.

Game of Thrones - Season 1 [Blu-ray] [2012] [Region Free]
Game of Thrones - Season 1 [Blu-ray] [2012] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Sean Bean

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as apresent, as I knew it would be enjoyed, 26 July 2013
I have seen the series on TV and read some of the books, I knew someone who would love this as apresent and I was right, they have been thoughly enjoyin it and cant wait till the get the next series.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3