Profile for Mr. D. N. D. Thomson > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. N. D. T...

Mr. D. N. D. Thomson (Gloucestershire)

The Casual Vacancy
The Casual Vacancy

4.0 out of 5 stars superb, 26 Mar 2014
I found this book heavy going for more than three quarters of the narrative and I realised that the problem was that I really disliked all the characters. Then, suddenly I found myself completely entranced as J K Rowling raised the pace.

By the end I simply could not put it down.

Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book: The Official Training Workbook from Adobe Systems (Classroom in a Book (Adobe))
by Adobe Creative Team

5.0 out of 5 stars Well laid out step-by-step guide., 24 Jun 2013
I found this book very helpful in getting me going with this software. Through well paced excercises it quickly introduces the mian parts of the programme and within hours I was working on my own projects with success.

Brilliant Adobe Muse
Brilliant Adobe Muse
by Ted LoCascio

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: Brilliant Adobe Muse (Paperback)
Just what I wanted, a brilliantly clear and instructive teach-yourself book!

Step-by-step instructions with screen shots all the way make it simple to learn Muse.

Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book
Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Concise and quick way to learn a powerful piece of software, 5 Jun 2013
Adobe After Effects is designed for the professional user and is not as intuitive or straightforward for the beginner as an Ap.

If you want to get started quickly this book, which comes with all the files for the tutorials on a CD, is a very effective way to get you up and running. I love it!