Profile for Gaz " Nutter" Norman > Reviews

Allegiance
Allegiance
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality album, Quality Rock Band., 5 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Allegiance (Audio CD)
Another excellent offering from the best Rock band to come out of Greece. Met the band on their 2012 European tour in Southampton, great bunch of guys. Hey! Thanks for autographing the T shirt....

The Complete Handbook of Home Electrics
The Complete Handbook of Home Electrics
by Julian Bridgewater

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but slightly basic., 5 Feb. 2013
Depending on your level of expertise this is quite a good book, easy to understand, great for the beginner. Akin to the idiots guides

Draper 40394 Aluminium Tool Case (Old Version)
Draper 40394 Aluminium Tool Case (Old Version)
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 5 Feb. 2013
Have bought similar cases before, this one is just as good. They make great flightcases for a fraction of the price.

Toto: Greatest Hits Live...And More [DVD] [2002]
Toto: Greatest Hits Live...And More [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Toto

5.0 out of 5 stars A dated DVD, but I have been looking for this for a while., 5 Feb. 2013
Came in one piece which is always a bonus. Great gig, just as I remembered it. Hasn't aged at all.

TRIXES IDE to SATA or SATA to IDE Bi-Directional Converter Adaptor ATA 100/133
TRIXES IDE to SATA or SATA to IDE Bi-Directional Converter Adaptor ATA 100/133
Offered by Digiflex

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money., 5 Feb. 2013
Never worked from the start, no instructions, had to Google the information. Still didn't and doesn't work. Keep well away, a complete waste of money.........

Beyerdynamic DT100 Studio Headset - 400 OHM - Black
Beyerdynamic DT100 Studio Headset - 400 OHM - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars DT100' s. Best 'phones I've ever used., 12 Sept. 2011
After reading many a review I decided to purchase the DT100 400ohm model on the strength of the positive comments from various forums.
Glad I did as these are the best Headphones I've used bar none.
My set up is a live one, I'm a drummer in a rock band using a Roland electronic kit, so volume is a constant concern to me. I needn't have worried because the isolation on these 'phones are exceptionally good. Only one tiny niggle, the bottom end from the bass player rumbles a tad through the enclosures, apart from that these are superb. I can hear stuff I've never heard before (or is that in my head Doctor?), Quality, Quality and more Quality.