Profile for Mr D A Hawley > Reviews

Mr D A Hawley (London)

Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind
Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind
by Yuval Noah Harari

5.0 out of 5 stars If you only read one more book in your life - make it this one!, 17 April 2016
I have never written an Amazon Book review before but in my opinion this is the most important book ever written bar none. If I won the Euro-millions jackpot I would spent a large part of it on ensuring that as many people in the world as possible read it.

Feed Your Health: The nutritionists guide to easy, delicious home cooking
Feed Your Health: The nutritionists guide to easy, delicious home cooking
by Alli Godbold

5.0 out of 5 stars Revolutionary!, 14 Feb. 2014
I always thought that I had to choose between healthy food and delicious food - This book has convinced me otherwise. Amazing stuff. Highly recommended.

QuickBooks Pro 2014 - 1 User (PC)
QuickBooks Pro 2014 - 1 User (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this if you are on Windows 8.1, 10 Dec. 2013
I have used QuickBooks for years and only bought this upgrade because my older version would not run on Windows 8. Now I want to upgrade Windows to 8.1 and I daren't because Intuit have apparently not yet approved QuickBooks 2014 to run on it.
Update:
I have now discovered a serious glitch in this version of QB. If you try to post a deduction from a payment to an Accounts Receivable account whilst writing a cheque the program lets you do it - but it then completely screws up your sales ledger! I am having to go back as far as 2008 re-writing entries to sort it out. This is a nightmare.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 16, 2014 10:22 PM GMT