Profile for Graham Vincent > Reviews

Content by Graham Vincent

Graham Vincent "One word at a time" (London)

Page: 1 | 2
[Top Rated Power Bank] RAVPower 16750mAh Portable Charger External Battery Pack with Most Powerful 4.5A Output and iSmart Technology - Black
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 Sept. 2015
Just a tad heavy but it's a battery so what do I expect...
Loads of power.

Merrell Barefoot Life Excursion Glove, Men's Trainers, J41725, Blue (Denim Blue), 12 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 22 Sept. 2015
Get dirty really easy

XL Large Extra Very Big Holdalls - Luggage Size Travel Holdall - 110 Litre Black Luggage Duffle Bag - 1 Huge Space - Folds Flat for Storage, Travel or Laundry - 86cm X 36 X 36 0.9kg - R34
Offered by 7bags

Huawei Ascend G7 SIM-Free Smartphone - White
Huawei Ascend G7 SIM-Free Smartphone - White

1.0 out of 5 stars Ear piece volume went right down and no way to turn it back up without sending back to manufacturer/., 22 Sept. 2015
I used it a few times few times as an MP3 and since then I can't get the ear piece to work when I'm in a call.

I've looked online and many people have the same problem. I told the compnay who sold it to me and they said to send it back. What a pain in the ____.

It's an okay phone otherwise. The battery life is better than iPhone. It's just the main reason this thing exists is to make a phone call and without any volume on the ear piece there's no point in having it. I have to put it on loud speaker / hands free but then everyone can hear both sides of the conversation.
Really disappointing that there isn't an easy fix.

I did try using it as an MP3 again and turned every type of volume to max. It has come back a bit but I still can't hear properly.
If you are listening Huawei, you need to get this sorted!

Havaianas Brasil, Unisex Adults' Flip Flop Sandals, Yellow (Citrus Yellow 2197), 11.5 UK (47/48 EU) (45/46 BR)
Offered by Schlappenladen - Enjoy Walking!
Price: Click here to see our price

3.0 out of 5 stars The strap comes out all the time, 17 Sept. 2015
The strap comes out all the time

TeckNet® 3.5mm In Car Universal FM Transmitter
TeckNet® 3.5mm In Car Universal FM Transmitter
Offered by Hippidion.Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work on arrival. Rubbish, 17 Sept. 2015
Arrived very quick but it doesn't work. No power goes to it when I plug it into the cigarette charger thing. Rubbish. No quality control going on?

Sony MDR-XB950AP Premium Xtra Bass Overhead Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-XB950AP Premium Xtra Bass Overhead Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace of base, 8 Sept. 2015
I got these form HMV, I had to test out headphones before I buy them as I'm hard of hearing. Thought these were good enough so I bought them. Should have looked on Amazon as they are £30 cheaper.....oh well, these are fabulous headphones.
I can hear stuff I didn't hear before. Very loud when plugged into laptop or TV. And well loud in my ipod. Really happy. NIce soft leather ear bits. Base is great. I hardly ever have anything on full blast anymore.
Love 'em

NYMAN Piano Concerto & Musique à Grande Vitesse (MGV)
NYMAN Piano Concerto & Musique à Grande Vitesse (MGV)

5.0 out of 5 stars The first group of movements are simply magical., 9 Nov. 2010
Simply amazing!
Technical, brilliant, exciting, emotional, colourful, relentless, mosaic, new, mathematical, patterns, buzzing.

Makes me tearfully energised every time.

I also watched the Ballet to this piece.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2014 11:10 AM GMT

Canon Powershot G11 (Expanded Guide)
Canon Powershot G11 (Expanded Guide)
by Andy Stansfield

2.0 out of 5 stars Cover the P,S,A,M Badly, 9 Nov. 2010
I wanted a guide to help me understand the manual settings on the G11 and this one promised to do that but I was really disappointed that it only had a few pages explaining what the P,S,A and M functions did. I kind of already knew what they do, I was after some examples, experiments, tutorials and tips.
This is simply the manual that Canon left out.

If your after hints, tips, examples of use, advise and tutorials then DO NOT buy it.

If you after a list of every function the G11 can do then this is for you, but you could just print the manual on the CD for free ;-)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2010 4:27 PM GMT

MediaDevil Apple iPhone 3G/3GS Screen Protector: Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Customer service is right on! ... and FAB product, 1 April 2010
Having had it on my screen I see no difference in the touch screen response.

It came in super quick time.

I haven't tried any other protectors and I though rather than muck about with crappy ones I thought I'd just go for the best.

I messed my first attempt up and PhoneDevil have very kindly offered a replacement.

Glad I chose this screen saver to protect my new toy.

I did have another review here, which wasn't so highly rated, but it was only rated down because I had trouble applying the protector.

Read the instructions and TAKE YOUR TIME. :-)

Graham