Profile for Jason > Reviews

Jason

Despite Himself
Despite Himself

5.0 out of 5 stars You want to read this book!, 24 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Despite Himself (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book; the plot draw you in from the word go, and although it is a very romantic story, it still feels more realistic than others I have read.

The different POV's are very unique, giving the reader a wider field of vision than other novels, whilst missing no part of the main plot. Admittedly it was confusing at first, but that's more down to the fact it is a unique story-writing technique that I have never seen before.

I enjoyed it so much, that before I finished (about two thirds of the way through) I bought the second novel.

As I was reading however, I felt some parts were slightly unrealistic. I also found some grammatical and spelling mistakes, but this by no means took the power away from the main plot.

I give this book 4 stars. Once the grammar and spelling (these are few and far apart) are sorted, despite the ever-so-slightly unrealistic parts, I will give this book a FULL 5 STARS!

Anyone reading this review to help decide whether or not to buy this book.... DO IT - You won't regret it!

EDIT - I have now changed 4 stars to 5 stars!
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 29, 2013 10:37 PM BST

Friends Season 5 - Extended Edition [DVD]
Friends Season 5 - Extended Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and satisfactory :-D, 13 Aug. 2013
I had bought this to replace a damage season in a box set, and was very surprised when it was and exact replica (disc numbers including), as well as arriving TWO DAYS EARLY!
BRILLIANT!