Profile for Anita Tranchese > Reviews

I Dreamed of Africa
I Dreamed of Africa
by Kuki Gallmann

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: I Dreamed of Africa (Paperback)
Sad and inspiring - a very well written book that will grip you from the first to the last page.

Kiss Of The Spiderwoman
Kiss Of The Spiderwoman

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this CD, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: Kiss Of The Spiderwoman (Audio CD)
I had seen the musical 5 times when it was in London many years ago and already had the tape. Simply wanted to by it on CD. I am obviously a big fun of this musical and its songs!!

Canon Powershot SX240 HS Digital Camera - Silver (12.1 MP, 20x Optical Zoom) 3.2 Inch LCD
Offered by uk-dealz

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 14 Dec 2012
I bought this camera as a present as I had already purchased it for myself and I was very happy with the results. The quality and sound of the video are very good as is the quality of the pictures, and you achieve a reasonably good image when using the zoom up to x 39 (better than what I had expected). I am still not familiar with all the functions - as they are quite a few, but overall it is certainly a good and reasonably priced product.

Skechers Women's Premium Chocolate Casual Lace Ups 1718 6 UK
Skechers Women's Premium Chocolate Casual Lace Ups 1718 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality shoes., 14 Dec 2012
I bought this pair of shoes online as I had already purchased them 2 years previously and could not find them in the shop anymore. They are extremely comfortable and very good quality. Highly recommended.