ARRAY(0xaf8a64bc)

Profile for Freefallingseven > Reviews

Content by Freefallingseven

Freefallingseven (UK)

ForeFront Cases® New iPad Mini Leather Case Cover / Stand For New APPLE IPAD MINI / New Generation iPad mini with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function (BLACK)
Offered by Forefront Cases

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but lacking in quality, 15 Jan 2013
Bought two of these cases. They look lovely and are nice and light but the material isn't strong enough to support the weight of the mini ipad and so the stand aspect doesn't work apart from in the lowest position. Shame.

Sony Wireless Stereo Headset (PS3)
Sony Wireless Stereo Headset (PS3)
Offered by Golden sales UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for smaller heads, 24 July 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I have quite a small head and found these headphones to be too heavy for me. This heaviness caused them to hurt my ears. The sound quality is good for the price.

Bring Out the Magic in Your Mind
Bring Out the Magic in Your Mind
by Al Koran

2.0 out of 5 stars This book is bonkers, 28 May 2012
I bought this book on the strength of all the glowing 5 star reviews and I have to say I am very disappointed.

It is written in a really free flowing style which reads as if the writer isn't really considering what he is saying but is rambling instead on from one thought to the next like he is crazy.

There are a few nice ideas in here which could help shake people out of their ruts but there really isn't much else and as far as I could see, no magical insights to be gleaned.

I don't know quite what I was expecting but reading this certainly wasn't time well spent in my opinion.

The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz however, is a different ball game entirely. A truly incredible book.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2013 8:38 AM BST

The Magic of Thinking Big
The Magic of Thinking Big
by David J. Schwartz

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly life changing book, 6 May 2012
If you are feeling stuck, this book can really shift your mindset. It feels like you are being spoken to by an extremely wise, unusually friendly and very dear friend. If you truly take on board the insights provided and act upon even a fraction of some of the advice provided by this author, it is life changing. This book was clearly written a long time ago and as a consequence, some of the comments are old fashioned and sexist but if you can see past that, don't hesitate for a moment and buy this book. A real gem. I wish I'd found it years ago.

Brabantia Ironing Board Power Extension Cable with Clamp, White
Brabantia Ironing Board Power Extension Cable with Clamp, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Handy, 9 Feb 2011
It's not the nicest looking thing in the world but I'm really pleased to have it. I use it to extend the length of my iphone charger cable in the bedroom and it is perfect for the job.

Adult snuggle wrap blanket with sleeves (Blue)
Adult snuggle wrap blanket with sleeves (Blue)
Offered by Eeazy-Gizmo

1.0 out of 5 stars Very low quality Fabric. Not suggly at all., 21 Nov 2010
This blanket is cheap for a reason. Very low quality fabric which is not snuggly at all. Just horrible really.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2009, 3-Desktop, 1 year Subscription (PC)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2009, 3-Desktop, 1 year Subscription (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Soooo much faster than Norton, 1 Sep 2009
My computer had turned into a slug while I was using Norton. Having switched to Kaspersky, the difference is staggering. They also helped me with the installation as completely getting rid of Norton wasn't simple. Superb customer support. I highly recommend this product.