ARRAY(0xabf2b3cc)

Enduring Love [DVD] [2004]
Enduring Love [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Price: 5.18

3.0 out of 5 stars Very strange, and not an entirely accurate depiction of the book, a little more boring., 15 July 2013
This review is from: Enduring Love [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
Yes, this film is worth seeing if you are studying the book for an exam, but I wouldn't recommend seeing it for any other reason. It's quite slow paced with a lot of jumping from scene to scene with not a whole amount of explanation like there is in the book.
The choice of actors however, is something commendable, they each play their roles with appreciation of the finer details to what makes their characters notable.
I think it's good, but it's not as beautifully strange as the book, and the settings seem careless, not as imaginative and fine as in the book.

Do see it though if you are studying this, since it can help you view the book in a different light.

The Dilemma [DVD]
The Dilemma [DVD]
Dvd ~ Vince Vaughn
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely hilarious! Had my crying with laughter!, 1 July 2013
This review is from: The Dilemma [DVD] (DVD)
I love this duo! They're fresh and comical, making an excellent movie, I can't express this enough in words, except that you should definitely see it! Too good not to miss, if, like me, you are into rom-coms and comedies. It's like grown-ups (in terms of the sense of humour) whilst being fresh and revitalising! A must see!

Thorsons Health - M.E.: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A practical guide
Thorsons Health - M.E.: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A practical guide
by Clare Francis

2.0 out of 5 stars Contrversial, but interesting., 1 July 2013
Purchased since I was told I possibly have M.E, but I found this book very sad to read, and so stopped after a few chapters, it isn't very hopeful, so I wouldn't want to read further. It is useful though if you want ot know aout symptoms, although I guess you could just google it online.

AS Level Geography Edexcel Complete Revision & Practice
AS Level Geography Edexcel Complete Revision & Practice
by CGP Books
Price: 8.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely useful - worth the money!, 1 July 2013
Purchased for my AS Level Geography. Although I do not have my results yet, I do have to say this was the perfet accompaniment for the main major textbook issued by Edexcel. This summarises neatly prior to your exam the key things you need to know with some useful, but sometimes not relevant case studies. If purchasing, do not rely on it to be your sole piece of revision. Use it as an accompaniment, and you'll excell!

Derwent C330 Coloursoft Pencil - Blue
Derwent C330 Coloursoft Pencil - Blue
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, a real true sky blue!, 1 July 2013
I chose 5 stars since this is a true blue. Beautiful and multi-tonal, fantastic to use for sky scenes.
However, the quality of these pencils work to their advantage, and are truly beautiful to work with.I chose 3 stars since I feel that this colour wasn't a true pink. If really pressed when colouring, it becomes more pinky, but if used properly with light strokes, it was much too peach to be a true pink.

Derwent C360 Coloursoft Pencil - Cloud Blue
Derwent C360 Coloursoft Pencil - Cloud Blue
Offered by Jackson's Art Supplies
Price: 1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful blue colour, true blue!, 1 July 2013
I chose 5 stars since this is a true blue. Beautiful and multi-tonal, fantastic to use for sea scenes.

Derwent C180 Coloursoft Pencil - Blush Pink
Derwent C180 Coloursoft Pencil - Blush Pink
Price: 1.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Blush pink? More peachy...., 1 July 2013

Pokemon Raikou Zukan Gashapon Figure 1/40 Scale Slight Assembly Required
Pokemon Raikou Zukan Gashapon Figure 1/40 Scale Slight Assembly Required

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow. Raikou Fans Get Ready To Be Amazed!, 13 Feb 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This Raikou is absolutely incredible. He is just darling, his partial construction need isn't a big deal, his head, his tail, and his plume are all seperate from his body. These all have little notches to attach (plug attachment)and are quick and easy to assemble. The only thing that is sad is that he is very small 2" tall. But oh gosh is he darling. He's a perfect, extremely well made Raikou, and for any fans out there, he is definitely worth owning. He is just fantastic, couldn't be happier!

Leslie Kenton's Cura Romana Essential Spray
Leslie Kenton's Cura Romana Essential Spray
Offered by Leslie Kenton's Cura Romana
Price: 50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cura Romana, 11 May 2012
I did the Cura Roman a year ago and lost 5 kilos. I loved the way I was eating and felt invigorated and fantastic! Slowly I have slipped back to eating more carbohydrates but really only because of the cost. I know I could have maintaned my healthy weight if I'd continued the good eating.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2013 5:17 PM BST

Monster High Classroom Playset And Lagoona Blue Doll
Monster High Classroom Playset And Lagoona Blue Doll
Offered by MedClub
Price: 69.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lagoona Blue is beautiful!, 16 April 2012
I bought Lagoona Blue and Toralei and both are absolutely gorgeous! They are definitely worth buying, apparently they can easily break, which is why I think that it is important to mention, if little ones are playing with them, then I think that replacing the arms is very delicate and should be done cautiously, as these dolls are extremely delicate, the arms are easily broken as they are tiny and fiddly to remove and replace when changing outfits.
But other than that, I think they are fantastic and even more fab, they are different to other stereotypical dolls! They are lovely and with their stands can be displayed easily!
Really good buy for kids!

Page: 1 | 2