Profile for T. Jones > Reviews

Content by T. Jones

T. Jones (York)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Ska / Rude Boy brown pork pie hat - Size 58cm (Medium)
Ska / Rude Boy brown pork pie hat - Size 58cm (Medium)
Offered by Thorness

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor value, 27 Mar. 2013
I thought this was fairly cheap given the size of it and sat waiting patiently for it to be delivered. 2 days later it arrived and I was deliriously happy. I put it straight on my plate and doused it liberally with brown sauce. This is where the problems started. My knife struggled to cut through the tough exterior and once I got inside there was no meat. It was the blandest, driest pastry I've ever tasted. Next time I want a hat I'm going to Melton Mowbray.

Newcastle Brown Ale - English Ale - 12x550ml Bottle Case
Newcastle Brown Ale - English Ale - 12x550ml Bottle Case
Offered by ndlwholesale

3.0 out of 5 stars Canny, 11 Mar. 2013
Whey, Ah divvent knaa what happened, but the more Ah drank of this the betta Ah started te feel. It does seem te hev altered me speech in an odd way an Ah ne longer wear any clothing on me torso.
Best beeah in the world, leyk.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 8, 2014 3:36 PM GMT

Ronseal QDWSAP25L 2.5L Woodstain Quick Dry Satin - Antique Pine
Ronseal QDWSAP25L 2.5L Woodstain Quick Dry Satin - Antique Pine

1.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 1 Mar. 2013
This did exactly what it says on the tin. Unfortunately for me, a note on the tin stated "the user of this product will lose their house in a game of poker with local drug lords, their dog will become rabid and attack them, they will be sacked from their job, all their friends will dessert them and they will ultimately die alone". My life has become so much worse, all because I decided to stain my fence one Sunday.
Thanks for nothing, Ronseal.

Yellow Wrestling Spandex Briefs Shorts [Apparel]
Yellow Wrestling Spandex Briefs Shorts [Apparel]
Offered by TV Tees

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong, 26 Feb. 2013
I put these on and suddenly I had an urge to wear a hat with corks hanging from it and drink substandard lager. I then started an argument with someone and tried to tell them that their knife wasn't actually a knife, even though it clearly was. It was then that I realised the mistake: these aren't Hulk Hogan trunks at all; they are in fact Paul Hogan trunks.

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E. L. James

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Paperback)
I was led to believe that this was a Dulux colour chart. Instead of decorating my spare room in a wonderful greyish-black colour, I've been forced to paper the walls with pages of this filth. My family have disowned me and now I'm back on the medication. Not happy.

Young Love
Young Love
Offered by Bridge_Records

1.0 out of 5 stars how to do it yourself, 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Young Love (Audio CD)
This is how you can be like Jedward:
Step 1: find someone who looks a bit like you.
Step 2: style your hair with ejaculate.
Step 3: eat your bodyweight in sugar.
Step 4: forget everything you know about melody and song structure.
Step 5: bounce around a stage urinating all over everyone's idea of music.
Job done.

Artificial Lemon - 9cm, Yellow
Artificial Lemon - 9cm, Yellow
Offered by eforlife8

1.0 out of 5 stars Be warned!, 20 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Artificial Lemon - 9cm, Yellow
I can't believe this isn't mentioned in the product description, but this item is NOT safe for use during a bout of auto-erotic asphyxiation. My mouth was almost cut to ribbons on shards of plastic.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 22, 2013 7:13 PM GMT

Holy Bible: English Standard Version (ESV) Anglicised Navy/Tan Thinline edition (Bible Esv)
by ESV Bibles
Edition: Imitation Leather

1.0 out of 5 stars Unrealistic, 18 Feb. 2013
Quite simply the most poorly-written storybook of all time.
That God character couldn't possibly have built anything in 6 days without visiting B&Q first and he's lucky Joseph didn't come round his house and whack him upside the head with a sock with two snooker balls in it after the affair.
As for Jesus with his homebrew making and turning up at a picnic with a few Filets O' Fish? He needs to get a proper job and stop swanning around with his mates.
The DaVinci Code is way better.

... Hits
... Hits
Offered by DVD Overstocks

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 18 Feb. 2013
This review is from: ... Hits (Audio CD)
'Hits' is actually an angram of what this album is. Collins truly is a master of dross and whether he's fronting bible-themed oxygen-thieves Genesis or singing solo songs about dumping his wife via fax or what a colossal vagina he is, you find yourself wishing you were dead.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2014 3:14 AM GMT

Here And Now
Here And Now

1.0 out of 5 stars Imagine, 12 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Here And Now (Audio CD)
Imagine Chad Kroeger's vinegar strokes face. Now imagine a musical version of Chad Kroeger's vinegar strokes face. That's what this sounds like. Horrific.
Now imagine a world where Nickelback were killed in a horrific accident with exploding tortoises. If only.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4