Profile for ruf > Reviews

Fujifilm Premium Leather Case for FinePix F800EXR
Fujifilm Premium Leather Case for FinePix F800EXR
Offered by Picsio
Price: 6.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Fujifilm Premium Leather Case for FinePix F900EXR, 31 Dec 2013
I got this camera case with my FinePix F900EXR camera and it was a nice surprise as the photo of the case displayed on the seller site and the one I got (this one) was completely different. The camera snugly fit into the case and stays well protected. You can strap it to your belt and easily take out the camera without any feud! If you don't own one, you have to get it for this price! Highly recommended!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exacon Neoprene Netbook Bag with Handle for 7-10 Inch / 17-25 cm., 16 May 2013
I bought this product as a gift for my friend in Ethiopia but I liked it verymuch myself and wanted to keep it. Unfortunately, someone that I couldn't resist liked it very much and I had to surrender the bag! I plan to order it again. It will be a great improvement if there is a strap inside the bag to hold tabs tightly.

Edit: Im pretty sure that anyone buying this bag will not be disappointed. There is an outer pocket which comes very useful if u travel with your tab a lot! I managed to put a pen, camera connection kit, HDSC card reader...and my sunglass when it got dark and tired of making sure I didn't lose my glass! I wanted to order the bag again but unfortunately it was not available from the seller I bought and they didn't know when it will be available; too bad for me! I hope I will manage to get it from another selle

Hama Tripod Bag - Black
Hama Tripod Bag - Black
Offered by Lotnabox
Price: 10.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Hama Tripod Bag - Black, 16 May 2013
It does what it is supposed to do. It is a little bit longer than my tripod at its shortest contraction (length). But that is not a problem as I could make the tripod longer to fit the bag

Genuine Samsung IN EAR Stereo Handsfree - BLACK
Genuine Samsung IN EAR Stereo Handsfree - BLACK
Offered by datablender
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung in ear stereo compatible with flat jack, 14 April 2013
The ear phone itself is fantastic especially considering its price. What u need to be careful is the compatibility of the jack (the end to connect to your device). Though nothing is shown on the pic to indicate the end of the jack; it is a flat jack. I ordered this product for my galaxy tab 10.1 and wanted to call my family with it but unfortunately the jack was not compatible (the half part after the mic). The first half from the ear phone till the pointed jack (shown in the fig) is rather short but I inserted it into my tab's speaker outlet and the sound quality was fantastic. I would definitely recommend this product especially considering its price. What u need to make sure is its compatibility with your device (u may contact the seller before ordering). It is a fantastic product at a fantastic price and I strongly and highly recommend the product for a compatible samsung models! I bet that u wouldn't be disappointed at the sound quality of the speaker. One needs always take into consideration the price of the product! U may get a better product (that is for sure) but u need also consider value for money and ur wallet (which is the most determining factor)!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2014 3:37 PM GMT

Comprehensive Pharmacy Review (International Edition)
Comprehensive Pharmacy Review (International Edition)
by L Shargel
Price: 46.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive Pharmacy Review, 14 April 2013
It is a book and Im from the old generation who prefers to read a book than a digital copy! Therefore, it deserves few stars! But for a pharmacist (at least qualified in their own country/a foreign country from USA or Canada point of view) it starts from zero as if the reader have no knowledge of pharmacy. I have spotted some grave mistakes in the book and I intend to come back for a detailed reportage of them (otherwise it would be a non-paid editor's job!). The book is helpful to trigger the memory of those hard studying periods during undergraduate and I'll tell how relevant it is to the exam once I take it! I'll be back that is for sure!

Edit: I think I was cruel to give it one star! I was disappointed at the mistakes I could spot! But in general it is a very helpful book to prepare for NAPLEX or Canadian qualifying exams.

MACRO EXTENSION Full Set TUBES Fits CANON EOS SLR & DSLR,1D 1Ds 7D 6D 5D 10D 20D 30D 40D,50D,60D,70D,100D,500D,550D,600D,650D,700D,1000D,1100D 1200D Camera DSLR.
Offered by BV-electronics
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Macro extension tube, 14 April 2013
Well what would i say that others haven't covered? Not sure coz i didn't go thru all reviews. There is one thing for sure lucking from the supplier of this product! How u need to use the tube! As a naive individual for macro-photography I was bewildered on how to focus on the supposed to be tiny object! Getting off the tube from the camera and detaching from the lens gives u a moment to pause and think. From some of the reviews I read, some guys had difficulty of detaching the tube from the camera body. The best way is to follow the procedure for removing a lens from a camera body! Press 'Lens Release Button' and rotate the tube anti-clockwise (that is going from the positive X-axis to the positive Y-axis, or think of your analogue clock/it has been quite a long time since I used one/ at exactly 12:00 and follow the minute hand to 12:05, 12:10... that is called clockwise direction and if the minute hand jumped (assumption/supposition required here coz it doesn't happen-not at least for a clock in real time unless u r travelling at a speed of light or more) from 12:00 to 11:55 or 11:50 it would mean that the minute hand rotated ant-clockwise direction, voila!). This applies to the whole world other than the former USSR/Soviet Union and the current Russian Federation and their followers (but Im not sure about USA as they love to be different from the rest of the world!). As to detach the tube from the lens, pull backward/downward (I couldn't imagine how you will hold ur camera/tube/lens other than horizontal or vertical position! Theoretically u can hold it diagonal...but not convenient) the protruded button on the tube/on the ring of the with the maximum number on it and again rotate the lens anti-clockwise! Im not sure about the usefulness of the extension tube as Im naive to macro! But who would expect anything marvelous from 8 euro tube? Or is it the case that we are not valuing our money? My final word is that Be certain Why u need this tube and What u r going to do with it! Otherwise, u better keep ur money in ur pocket or bank account!

Raspberry Pi Case - Clear Access to all ports
Raspberry Pi Case - Clear Access to all ports
Offered by SB Components Ltd
Price: 3.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Raspberry PI Box Transparent (Clear), 14 Sep 2012
Raspberry PI Box Transparent (Clear)

This little clear transparent box is a very nice addition to the Raspberry Pi (Model B). It is clear and the R Pi fits exactly into the box. Once you apply a little pressure and hear the lock sound you are done; Pi doesn't move inside the box. Strongly recommend the product. I wouldn't hesitate for a sec to buy another one of this.

Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary, 8th Edition: Paperback with CD-ROM (includes Oxford iWriter)
by Hornby
Price: 25.12

5.0 out of 5 stars it is the dictionary, 10 July 2012
I don't think there is much to say about the book. Suffice to say 'it is the dictionary, the best in its catagory!'. I have had this dictionary since its third edition back 20 years ago. Currently i have two of them ( at home n office). It is a must for individuals' whom English is a second language. Packaging very good (environmentally conscious). Delivery time fantastic! Overall 5 star!

Edit: If u r not the old generation like me who prefers to read book/a hard copy (I meant) than a digital copy, then here is a link to the official OALD 8th edition (what is good about it is that it is for free!). I hope I have saved u from spending a penny more, lol.

[...]

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A very valuable but cheap battery, 21 May 2012
I bought two of these Ecell-battery for my canon EOS550D as a backup. After full charging (which took an hour though I didn't know the level of the battery when it was shipped), I took more than 500 pics with Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens mounted and image stabilization and AF enabled (which shorten battery life). So far I am very pleased with the performance of the battery and even impressed considering the price which is less than 6.50 euro (5 pound). My only disappointment has got nothing to do with the product but with the company (or the post company-i like to give Ecell the benefit of doubt). I got the product 15 days after ordering. But the people at Ecell were very prompt and professional (they offered a refund or replacement). For it were not for the delay in delivery the product deserves 5 star. I would definitely recommend it!

PS: Since this is a product review, I put aside my disappointment about the delivery. Change of heart and 5 star!

PS again: I have taken more than a 1000 pics with one of the batteries and as good as the original Canon battery for much less price!

GGS LCD Rigid Hard Glass Screen Protector For Canon Eos 550D High Transparency, Anti-scrape, Anti Bump(BV & Jo).
Offered by BV-electronics
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of its kind, 25 Dec 2011
I would say it again, it is one of its kind. Simple but it does it purpose (protecting the LCD, in my case Canon EOS 550D). It is easy to put it in place and if necessary easy to remove it! First time I put it up side down and remove it with my nails and put it again in a correct way. There was no problem non at all. I wouldn't hesitate to order it again if i have to especially considering its price.