Profile for julien rc brown > Reviews

Content by julien rc brown

julien rc brown

Trixie Biker Set for Large Dogs
Trixie Biker Set for Large Dogs
Offered by Cocos Petshop

4.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoy using this product, 12 May 2015
I really enjoy using this product. Before having this i would simply ride my bike whilst holding the dog lead in one hand, this was okay for bike paths, but if i was on the road (quite country road) i'd have to stop every time a car came in order to put my dog to the side of the road. Now there are more places we can go together with the bike, which is great because my dog (whippet-collie-mongrel) loves to run fast. I was a little disappointed that when attached to the seat tube as recommended and shown in photos, it totally gets in the way of my leg, i don't understand how it can work this way for anyone unless they sit with their seat far forward. Anyway, I attached it to my top tube and its fine there.

101 Things I Learned in Architecture School
101 Things I Learned in Architecture School
by Matthew Frederick

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had bought it whilst still at uni., 25 July 2011
This book its great. Easy to read- lots of little golden nuggets of ideas, makes alot of ideas that i sort-of knew finaly make sense. I wish i bought this years ago. It is so good i'm going to read it again every now and then to make sure i don't loose sight of core principles of design when i am up to my eyeballs in building regs and planning rules.

The Green Self-build Book: How to Design and Build Your Own Eco-home
The Green Self-build Book: How to Design and Build Your Own Eco-home
by Jon Broome

5.0 out of 5 stars Really intresting., 22 Oct. 2010
I have not finished reading this yet. But I have read a couple of chapters and had a good flick through.

This book is the the kind of book that i have been looking for for ages but did not know it. I am an architecture student and I have been interested in Deep-green construction since the start of my course. I imagine I will be using this book for the rest of my career.