Profile for Saoirse > Reviews

Gig Bag Book of Scales for All Guitarists
Gig Bag Book of Scales for All Guitarists
by Joe Dineen

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked book for all levels of guitarist, 2 Oct. 2014
Wicked book. Very clearly laid out and very easy to find particular scales. I'm hoping this will improve my fingerwork tenfold!

Dreadz Wooden Handle Latch Hook (Small)
Dreadz Wooden Handle Latch Hook (Small)
Offered by Web Direct (UK) Ltd.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty damn useless., 2 Oct. 2014
Only used this hook a couple of times to pull some stray hairs into the bottom of my dreads. Used it this evening and the metal hook piece separated from the wooden handle entirely! Broken from one gentle tug. Would not recommend. Now off to find something sturdier...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, 27 Jan. 2014
Great hat, really comfy, warm and well made. Now have it in multiple colours. There isn't really much more I can say about it!

Mens Brave Soul 'Bernoulli' Knit Cardigan/ Jumper Zip Up - Black (Black) XL
Mens Brave Soul 'Bernoulli' Knit Cardigan/ Jumper Zip Up - Black (Black) XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hoody, 27 Jan. 2014
Love this hoody, light enough to be comfortable but still quite warm. Great when you just need to chuck something on the go out in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked a treat but be careful!, 27 Jan. 2014
This stuff did wonders in unblocking my drains, however be really careful when pouring! Being mostly sulphuric acid, it will eat away at enamel and stainless steel (as I found out in my shower). Would definitely recommend, but use with caution!

NEWROCK 236 Ladies Black Leather Metal Heel Platform Knee Lace Boots (UK 9 / EU 42)
Offered by New Rock Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love but beware of sizing!, 27 Jan. 2014
I love new rocks and these are my first pair of heeled new rocks. I didn't read the descriptions properly and assumed they were EU size 44 (Men and ladies shoe sizes are different, who'd have thunk it?) but despite being EU size 44 (mens UK size 9) these fit beautifully, so I think they are sized slightly too big. They stretch easily, only problem is they are not quite wide enough, but I suspect they'll give in time.

Very comfy to wear and look absolutely fabulous over a pair of skinny jeans. Really wish I'd bought some sooner!

Hot Fashion Women Girls Soft Arm Warmer Long Fingerless Gloves Bracers (BLACK)
Hot Fashion Women Girls Soft Arm Warmer Long Fingerless Gloves Bracers (BLACK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gloves but fray easily, 27 Jan. 2014
I really love these, I've been wearing them nigh on constantly since I got them. Very comfy and look great. Only issue I've found is that the stitching on the inside seam was coming loose and leaving behind loads of thread. I've cut the incriminating thread short and now doesn't seem to be an issue, but we'll see how long they last!

Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking - Red Color
Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking - Red Color
Offered by CLICK N SHOP LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap. You get what you pay for., 27 Dec. 2013
I received this product 4 days ago and already the catch has broken so it does not stay shut. Didn't even have that many cards in there and it broke while I was opening it.

Definitely not recommended. Utter crap.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 13 Nov. 2013
I bought this bike as I needed a bike to get me to a train station quickly (downhill all the way), get on a train and to get me between train station and college (About a 10 minute cycle each way).

Within a month and a half of having this bike, the gears have stopped changing (despite maintenance and keeping it indoors), and one of the pedals came off mid-cycle. On closer inspection, I discovered that the pedals are held together very cheaply and I wonder how it stayed on as long as it did.

Barely folds down and I found it a pain to fold down everytime. Haven't been allowed on a train a couple of times because the bike is still too big and doesn;t fold down sufficiently.

Feels cheap and like it's going to fall apart as I ride. No matter how much I tighten the seat holder up, the seat constantly lowers itself. The bike itself goes so slow when pedalling, even when pedalling quite hard in top gear, that I might as well just have walked.

Load of rubbish. Don't waste your money.

Gardman Fresh Sphagnum Moss in Standard Pack
Gardman Fresh Sphagnum Moss in Standard Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars It's moss., 7 July 2013
Helped with the problems my snakes had shedding. Retains moisture for ages and when it dries out can easily be rejuvenated with a quick spray of water. Perfect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3