Profile for Ms. Irene A. Durant > Reviews

Content by Ms. Irene A. D...

Ms. Irene A. Durant (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Spot the Number
Spot the Number
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars winds me up, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Spot the Number (App)
Great game, but it winds me up when I can't find the number before the timer runs out. Definitely addictive!

Interpet Fish Pod Glass Aquarium 64 litre
Interpet Fish Pod Glass Aquarium 64 litre

5.0 out of 5 stars CAN'T BEAT INTERPET TANKS, 23 Feb 2014
Before buying this tank, I had an Interpet Pod Moon 39 which was very efficient and had a great filtration system. But I felt sorry for the fish only being able to swim upwards rather than across the tank. So I invested in an oblong tank of a different brand - it lasted just 10 months before leaking all over my new carpet. Anyway, I have now exchanged that tank for this Interpet Fish Pod 64 which I am very pleased with so far. The filtration system is second to none and the filters don't need changing as much as other brands and they are reasonably priced too. Lots of thought has gone into designing this tank, and it shows by the "smiles" on my Guppies faces!!

Be My Guest
Be My Guest
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tunes for a bargain price, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Be My Guest (MP3 Download)
Thsi is a great CD with lots of foot-tapping tunes!

If you enjoy the old-style upbeat tempo, mixed with a bit of rock and roll, then this CD is for you.

Bridget the Midget
Bridget the Midget

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PARTY TUNE, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bridget the Midget (MP3 Download)
I downloaded this for a social club Over 60's afternoon and it went down a storm.

The old tunes are the best and this particular track has everyone tapping their feet.

White Blue Duvet Cover Quilt Set Stripe Double
White Blue Duvet Cover Quilt Set Stripe Double
Offered by STYLE BUCKET
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars CRISP, CLEAN LINES, 23 Feb 2013
I am very pleased with this duvet set. The colours are very crisp and the design has clean lines about it. A real compliment to an uncluttered bedroom. It was delivered very quickly and very well packed too.

Catherine Lansfield Orinoco Double Bed Quiltset, Duck Egg
Catherine Lansfield Orinoco Double Bed Quiltset, Duck Egg

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL DESIGN, 23 Feb 2013
I am very pleased with this duvet set. The colours are pastel shades and they blend together very well. It washes well too. Overall, I am very satisfied with it. It was delivered very quickly and very well packed too.

Cheadle Royal 60 Party & Novelty items in a Box (Assorted Colours)
Cheadle Royal 60 Party & Novelty items in a Box (Assorted Colours)

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD SELECTION OF PARTY BITS, 10 Dec 2012
I am very pleased with this box of assorted hats, glasses, blowers, masquerade-type masks, etc. but my only concern is that they may not suit adults. I purposely purchased these for a social do for over 60's - I will have to wait and see!
Nevertheless a good selection of pieces to get the party going.

Jack Murphy Malvern - Ladies Full Length 100% Waterproof Coat - UK 20 / EU 48 - Garnet
Offered by Trekwear
Price: 59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT COAT, 10 Dec 2012
I am very, very pleased with this coat. It is waterproof (rubber-backed nylon), windproof and very comfortable. I particularly like the hood which does fit, unlike a similar coat I have where the hood is not deep enough in the rain. I wished I'd purchased a second coat like this instead.

Cheadle Royal Box of Party Hats (32, Assorted Styles)
Cheadle Royal Box of Party Hats (32, Assorted Styles)

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD SELECTION OF PARTY BITS, 10 Dec 2012
I am very pleased with the boxed selection of party bits. There were hats, glasses, novelty table bits. My only concern is that I purchased these for a Christmas social and I don't think that they will fit adults; possibly a bit too small.

Brown Turkey Christmas/Thanksgiving Fancy Dress Costume Hat
Brown Turkey Christmas/Thanksgiving Fancy Dress Costume Hat
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 4.15

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A CORKER, 22 Nov 2012
This hat is so very funny indeed. When I put it on "to try it out for Christmas", I felt like Mr Bean!!! Seriously though, a well-made little novelty that will have your guests in stitches. I purchased it for my Over 60's club that I run, and plan to wear it at the door as they arrive at our Xmas Special. Well worth the money, just to see peoples' faces!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3