Profile for H_0792 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Crocs Mercy Work Womens, Women's Clogs, Black/Black, 5 UK
Crocs Mercy Work Womens, Women's Clogs, Black/Black, 5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good buy, 4 Feb. 2015
Bought for my patisserie course, originally ordered bistro crocs from Amazon but got a huge size back ( I'm women's size 5) but these are good and fit as I hoped they would very comfy as well!

Nanoblock Electric Guitar Red
Nanoblock Electric Guitar Red

4.0 out of 5 stars didn't take that long to assemble and looks great when, 27 Dec. 2014
A lovely stocking stocking filler reasonable price, didn't take that long to assemble and looks great when finished

nanoblock Acoustic Guitar
nanoblock Acoustic Guitar

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Dec. 2014
This review is from: nanoblock Acoustic Guitar (Toy)
A really good stocking filler and looks great assembled.

Walt Disney / Pixar - Up [DVD]
Walt Disney / Pixar - Up [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ed Asner

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great pixar film, 25 Mar. 2013
I didn't think anything could be as good as Finding Nemo or Monsters Inc but this is definitely up there! such a great story with lovely animation, well worth a watch.

(500) Days of Summer [DVD] [2009]
(500) Days of Summer [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 25 Mar. 2013
I love this film because it is different Love Zooey Deschanel and Joesph Gordon Levitt they make a great couple. The music is great too! I like the way it moves back and forth through time so it goes from an early scene to one a few months down the line back to an early scene again makes the film a bit more unpredictable.

Belkin CoolSpot Cooling Stand for Laptops up to 17-inch - Black
Belkin CoolSpot Cooling Stand for Laptops up to 17-inch - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit fiddley but does the job ok, 25 Mar. 2013
i bought this to cool my laptop down that overheats. I like that it plugs into the USB so can be portable. The stand is a little temperamental but all in all it stops the laptop overheating the fan is quite clever too.

Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It 125ml
Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It 125ml

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this!, 25 Mar. 2013
I find this face scrub really refreshing because its minty and it always makes my face feel really smooth after use! You can use it as a face wash or a mask depending on how long you leave it on for.

I always find soap and glory products great and this is no exception!

Only criticism is the price for the amount but this is the same for the range but I think its worth splashing out as it can be used sparingly and does last a reasonable amount of time.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for a while then my printer did not register the cartridge, 25 Mar. 2013
I tried the black cartridge in my printer, it worked at first but then the printer said that it wasn't synchronised or something and I couldn't really print after that. I contacted the company but they were not that helpful. I bought it to cut costs on an official HP cartridge but since I have just bought HP because at least they work!

MOD NOKIA 800 LUMIA LUXURY SOFT SILICONE SILICON GEL CASE COVER POUCH STYLISH PRINTED SKIN + FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by Mod Accessories Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price, 25 Mar. 2013
Its a nice pattern and very cheap so worth buying to protect the phone.

I've had my phone for 5ish months now and bought the case soon after, it has faded a lot around the edges probably where the phone has been in and out of my pocket but for the price its not bad quality.

The ASK Italian Cookbook: Easy to prepare recipes from the ASK Italian kitchens
The ASK Italian Cookbook: Easy to prepare recipes from the ASK Italian kitchens
by Carla Capalbo

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 25 Mar. 2013
I bought this after seeing it in ASK when I last went. It's got a variety of recipes - something for everyone and a great range of different meals not just pasta and pizza. I made the carbonara to start with which was really tasty and easy to cook as well. I plan to do a pizza soon because they are so good in the restaurant!

There are quite a few from the restaurant like tiramisu and salads as well as other recipes that they don't serve.

It's definitely good value for money and some goes to charity as well.

Only reason I didn't score it 5 is some of the recipes look a bit time consuming but i'm sure once they have been tried it will be easy and quicker to cook them again.

Page: 1 | 2