Profile for Ms. A. M. Coleman > Reviews

Content by Ms. A. M. Coleman

Ms. A. M. Coleman "hcacoleman" (NEWPORT PAGNELL)

My Take
My Take
by Gary Barlow

5.0 out of 5 stars best book i have eva read!, 7 Oct. 2006
This review is from: My Take (Hardcover)
I had been waiting for ages for this book to come out, and so when it did I got up early and went down to my local Waterstones. They said it had not been put out yet on the floor but she would go to the back to get me a copy. This means I was the first to buy it from the store! When I got home I started reading it and could not put it down. I eventually went to bed at 01.40am so I could finnish the book in 1 day. And it was not that hard to do it! I have never laughed out loud, swore out loud and cried throughout the book so much before in my life. What I think makes this book different than any othe book is that this book is from the heart! He is one of the most honest people on this planet. It really does show you the ups and downs in his life. Right at the end of the book there is a little chapter which Gary writes and without reading it i dont think anyone would have known. Mr Gary Barlow Singer/Songwriter was involved in the London Bombings on 7/7. He was on the Edgware Road train. The way he told it I just sat there and cried. And every time I read it I do the same again. Go out and buy the book and you will not be able to put it down. He is truly talented no matter what Mr Robbie Williams says and this book proves it. I have now got more respect for him now than I will ever do in my life.

Meaning of Love
Meaning of Love
Offered by Track Records Ballymena

5.0 out of 5 stars best song yet, 4 April 2004
This review is from: Meaning of Love (Audio CD)
i thought that this is the best song on the album and the video is so emotional i well up everytime i watch it. it is a very nice song and i would definatly buy it any day

Pop Idol - Living The Dream [VHS]
Pop Idol - Living The Dream [VHS]
Offered by pkeylock

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant video for memories, 28 Mar. 2004
brilliant video for all pop idol fans
laugh and cry with all 20,000 applicants right through to when michelle was crowned queen of Pop Idol
i love watching this video

Love Actually [VHS] [2003]
Love Actually [VHS] [2003]
Offered by pkeylock

5.0 out of 5 stars best film ever, 28 Mar. 2004
I origionally watched this film at the cinema and I did not stop crying and laughing. Even watching the first scene at the airport has me in tears, so when I found out it was coming out on video I had to buy it and I am so glad I did. I think it has to be the best film of last year by a mile! I would recomend this film to anyone but it is sort of a chick flick movie but I think anyone would enjoy it. A tip for all you ladies out there dont watch it if you have got PMS because you will cry even more! Trust me!

Donny Osmond: Live [VHS]
Donny Osmond: Live [VHS]
Offered by funkybunnie

5.0 out of 5 stars a concert that u need a box of tissues for!, 3 Dec. 2003
I was a very excited 20 year old Donny Osmond fan when I found out about this video and I had to buy it! When I recieved this video I didn't realise I was going to need a box of tissues and hand cream. Donny Osmond is now 40 odd years old and this video proves he has still got it after all these years. The audience are absolutley mad throwing anything at him! During the concert you see home video footage and pictures of Donny and his 5 brothers. It actually gets fairly emotional so you may need a box of tissues with you. At the end of the concert you get extra footage of Donny Osmond and his family and his band. This part makes the video worth every penny. So if you were a The Osmonds fan or like me a young Donny Osmond fan its well worth it!

Mandy [CD 1]
Mandy [CD 1]
Offered by musica

5.0 out of 5 stars westlife have done this cover version justice, 25 Oct. 2003
This review is from: Mandy [CD 1] (Audio CD)
I have been a Barry Manilow fan since I was 5 years old and I am now 20 years old. So when i first heard Westlife's version of Mandy I was quite surprised. Pleasently surprised. They really have done the song justice unlike other artists who do cover songs. It was origionally a good song now Westlife have made it a fantastic song. So well done to the 5 Irish lads

Life is Just What You Make it
Life is Just What You Make it
by Patricia Romanowski Bashe
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars unputable read, 25 Aug. 2003
i also like many other people read this book within two days. i normally dont read that much but i could not put this one down. i was up until 2 am reading it. this story shows a side of donny osmond people reaaly didnt know about for example his social phobia and his sometimes violent temper. this book showsdoony osmond is a real person and not just an entertainer. if you buy this book you will not want to put it down and when you do finnish reading it you will want to read it again and again and again. you could get hooked!

Ultimate Collection
Ultimate Collection
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars best of donny and the gang, 20 July 2003
This review is from: Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
this double CD is so worth the money if you are a Osmond fan it got all the hits and more songs from donny osmaond
the best track is by donny himself called All out of love.
it is so relaxing and always sends me to sleep.
go on and treat yourself
enjoy!!!

Copacabana [VHS]
Copacabana [VHS]
Offered by watsonsinc

5.0 out of 5 stars manilow magic, 14 April 2003
This review is from: Copacabana [VHS] (VHS Tape)
This film comes from the hit song "Copacabana". It stars Barry Manilow himself and Anette O'Tool. Barry Manilow who plays Tony falls in love with Anette O'Tool who plays Lola. The story is practically the the way the song goes plus barry sings to lola a few hits of his own such as Copacabana and Who Needs To Dream. It is a sweet feel good film with good acting. It is perfect for any Barry Manilow fan. This film will make you laugh smile and cry.