Profile for Flossie > Reviews

Fruit of the Loom Men's Underwear Classic Slip - 3-Pack - Navy - Large
Fruit of the Loom Men's Underwear Classic Slip - 3-Pack - Navy - Large
Offered by 247Clix UK

5.0 out of 5 stars These were a good fit and good quality, 3 Jan. 2015
These were a good fit and good quality. My husband was very pleased with them. I have ordered some more.

M&Co Teen Girls Long Sleeve Butterfly Print Cosy Fleece Hooded Zip Up Onesie Multicolour 158/161

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a gift for my granddaughter, who absolutely ..., 3 Jan. 2015
This was a gift for my granddaughter, who absolutely loves it, and has hardly been out of it since Christmas!

6 Pairs Ladies Plain Drew Brady Gentle Grip Socks Black With Colour Heel & Toe
6 Pairs Ladies Plain Drew Brady Gentle Grip Socks Black With Colour Heel & Toe
Offered by SelectaSock ®

5.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase, 30 Nov. 2014
These are very easy to put on and don't slip down. They launder well, and are very comfortable. A good purchase.

3 Tier Corner Shower Caddy with Brushed Chrome Effect | Triple Storage Basket
3 Tier Corner Shower Caddy with Brushed Chrome Effect | Triple Storage Basket
Offered by Plumbtap

5.0 out of 5 stars Much nicer than I expected, 16 Oct. 2013
This took a few days to arrive, but I was pleasantly surprised. It looks a lot nicer than I anticipated, bearing in mind the price. The brushed chrome caddy has lift-out acrylic baskets with drainage holes, which makes it very easy to keep clean. The package didn't contain any instructions, but it was fairly straightforward to work out what went where. It was easy to assemble, and then fixed onto the wall with four screws (screws and plugs supplied). It even had screw caps for a neat finish. I would have liked more space between baskets, as tall bottles have to all go on the top shelf, but I can manage! All in all, I am very pleased with it. It looks a lot better than my rusty old chromed wire one!

Spirella Atlanta Toilet Brush Porcelain White Height 38.5 cm x Width 11.5 cm
Spirella Atlanta Toilet Brush Porcelain White Height 38.5 cm x Width 11.5 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars A big improvement on my old one, 20 April 2013
This looks neat and is easy to use, and although the handle is plastic it doesn't look cheap. Generally satisfied with this product.

New Adjustable Laptop Computer Desk / Stand / Table
New Adjustable Laptop Computer Desk / Stand / Table

4.0 out of 5 stars Does just what it says, 20 April 2013
This desk adjusts easily and has an adjustable tilt. I actually left off the castors and stuck some felt pads underneath so I could slide it under my chair, which works well, although it does wobble a bit if I am typing. Overall I am very pleased with it.

The Flower Arranging Expert (Expert Books)
The Flower Arranging Expert (Expert Books)
by Dr D G Hessayon

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit old fashioned, 15 Feb. 2013
A good basic guide for beginners. Useful information on equipment and how to use it. Some of the actual arrangements pictured had a rather dated look about them, which was only to be expected in a book of this vintage.

Premier Housewares Tenzo Saucepan Set with Silica Handles - 3-Piece - Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 6 Feb. 2013
I bought these for my daughter to replace her old non-stick pans. She wanted new non-stick pans but I liked the look of these so bought them instead, and she tells me they are far better at not sticking than her old pans were. Good solid pans.

Acctim 14292 Gemini Alarm Clock, White
Acctim 14292 Gemini Alarm Clock, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 6 Feb. 2013
This is very bright as other commenters have noted, but our bedside tables are lower than our bed, so we do not see the time unless we lean over - so it doesn't keep us awake. Good large numbers (no specs needed) and simple clean design. A hit!

Bosch Food Processor White - MCM4006GB
Bosch Food Processor White - MCM4006GB
Offered by Atlantic Electrics Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Would not be without it, 6 Feb. 2013
I bought this for my daughter who has not had a food processor before, and she absolutely loves it and uses it every day - although she has nothing to compare it with!

Page: 1 | 2