Profile for Flossie > Reviews

3 Tier Corner Shower Caddy with Brushed Chrome Effect | Triple Storage Basket
3 Tier Corner Shower Caddy with Brushed Chrome Effect | Triple Storage Basket
Offered by Plumbtap

5.0 out of 5 stars Much nicer than I expected, 16 Oct 2013
This took a few days to arrive, but I was pleasantly surprised. It looks a lot nicer than I anticipated, bearing in mind the price. The brushed chrome caddy has lift-out acrylic baskets with drainage holes, which makes it very easy to keep clean. The package didn't contain any instructions, but it was fairly straightforward to work out what went where. It was easy to assemble, and then fixed onto the wall with four screws (screws and plugs supplied). It even had screw caps for a neat finish. I would have liked more space between baskets, as tall bottles have to all go on the top shelf, but I can manage! All in all, I am very pleased with it. It looks a lot better than my rusty old chromed wire one!

Spirella Atlanta Toilet Brush Porcelain White Height 38.5 cm x Width 11.5 cm
Spirella Atlanta Toilet Brush Porcelain White Height 38.5 cm x Width 11.5 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars A big improvement on my old one, 20 April 2013
This looks neat and is easy to use, and although the handle is plastic it doesn't look cheap. Generally satisfied with this product.

New Adjustable Laptop Computer Desk / Stand / Table
New Adjustable Laptop Computer Desk / Stand / Table

4.0 out of 5 stars Does just what it says, 20 April 2013
This desk adjusts easily and has an adjustable tilt. I actually left off the castors and stuck some felt pads underneath so I could slide it under my chair, which works well, although it does wobble a bit if I am typing. Overall I am very pleased with it.

The Flower Arranging Expert (Expert Books)
The Flower Arranging Expert (Expert Books)
by Dr D G Hessayon

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit old fashioned, 15 Feb 2013
A good basic guide for beginners. Useful information on equipment and how to use it. Some of the actual arrangements pictured had a rather dated look about them, which was only to be expected in a book of this vintage.

Premier Housewares Tenzo Saucepan Set with Silica Handles - 3-Piece - Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 6 Feb 2013
I bought these for my daughter to replace her old non-stick pans. She wanted new non-stick pans but I liked the look of these so bought them instead, and she tells me they are far better at not sticking than her old pans were. Good solid pans.

Acctim 14292 Gemini Alarm Clock, White
Acctim 14292 Gemini Alarm Clock, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 6 Feb 2013
This is very bright as other commenters have noted, but our bedside tables are lower than our bed, so we do not see the time unless we lean over - so it doesn't keep us awake. Good large numbers (no specs needed) and simple clean design. A hit!

Bosch Food Processor White - MCM4006GB
Bosch Food Processor White - MCM4006GB
Offered by Barretts Digital World

5.0 out of 5 stars Would not be without it, 6 Feb 2013
I bought this for my daughter who has not had a food processor before, and she absolutely loves it and uses it every day - although she has nothing to compare it with!

Circulon Bakeware Loose Base Round Cake Tin, 8 Inches
Circulon Bakeware Loose Base Round Cake Tin, 8 Inches

5.0 out of 5 stars The best cookware and bakeware, 6 Feb 2013
I am gradually replacing all my old cookware and bakeware with Circulon. Nothing else touches it. Superb products, highly recommended.

Master Class Towel Holder, Stainless Steel
Master Class Towel Holder, Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars By far the best, 14 Dec 2012
Much better than hooks (fiddly) and very strong. Even my husband, who has a long record of letting tea towels fall on the floor, has managed to use these.

VELCRO® Brand Stick On Tape 20mm x 5m White
VELCRO® Brand Stick On Tape 20mm x 5m White
Offered by G&T's

5.0 out of 5 stars Good strong 'stick', 14 Dec 2012
I recently had my kitchen cupboard doors replaced, and needed to fix various bits and pieces on the insides, such as packet and bottle holders. I did as instructed and refrained from using the holders for a day, which gave them a chance to bond properly, and they seem to have stayed in position in spite of some quite rough handling.

Page: 1 | 2