Profile for kgb73 > Reviews

Content by kgb73

kgb73 (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Fast Diet Recipe Book: 150 Delicious, Calorie-controlled Meals to Make Your Fasting Days Easy
by Mimi Spencer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 Mar. 2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE - downside is I haven't been able to get my hands on all the ingredients

VEO - 2800mAh Power Charger Battery Bank for iPad, iPad 2/3, iPhone 5, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod, Blackberry, HTC, Android, Samsung and many more
Offered by icestation

DK Eyewitness Travel Pocket Map & Guide: Dublin (DK Eyewitness Pocket Map and Guide)
by Collectif

2.0 out of 5 stars Basic, 17 Mar. 2015
basic but fits in you pocket!

I Can Make You Thin - Love Food, Lose Weight: New Full Colour Edition (includes free DVD and CD)
by Paul McKenna

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 17 Mar. 2015
Love the mediation cd, book is basic.

Stoga 4200mAh Iphone 5C 5 5S External Power Pack Case and Rechargeable Back Up Battery Charger(black)
Offered by KingMansion

4.0 out of 5 stars good for price, 17 Mar. 2015
good price and quality though not a 'premium' product. Makes the phone bulky but does what it says

Clinique The Nutcracker Act I Palette Containing Eye shadow & Blush - Clinique Makeup Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Gorgeous, 17 Mar. 2015
I'm not a 'usual' Clinque customer and find this Gorgeous! The colours are very complimentary especially on my cooler toned skin. The lightest colour has a little bit of sparkle and glides on effortlessly whereas the darkest colour defines my hazel/green eyes beautifully without being too heavy. Gorgeous palette, for day or evening. Haven't used the brushes as I prefer my own larger brushes but overall, an excellent on the go/holiday set. Excellent mirror and lovely quality and finish, as you would expect from a premium brand. Definitely would recommend.

Your Life Can Be Fantastic Too!
Your Life Can Be Fantastic Too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pick me up with no lasting affects!, 29 Jan. 2015
I didn't want to like this couple having seen them on TV (all Sugar and Spice American Style 'Smile!'). However, I ordered it owing to their increased popularity and past results.
I have found the book in many parts, to be nothing new! There is a big overlap with other current books on the market, but packaged in a completely different way (almost childlike in parts).
Having said this, there are some excellent quotations and overall, the book does have a feel good factor which is written in a non complicated style (although somewhat waffling in parts).
The book is a good pick me up but for me, doesn't give any lasting affects, or has altered my life. I will give the book another chance, to see if the second time some of the advice sticks.

The 3 Things That Will Change Your Destiny Today!
The 3 Things That Will Change Your Destiny Today!
by Paul McKenna

4.0 out of 5 stars Subtle Changes for a Beginner!, 29 Jan. 2015
Having received this book a week ago, I have read it and completed the exercises; I am currently on day 4 of the diary.
Overall the book is an easy read and not too heavy, though you do have to be committed to carrying out the exercises.
I found the techniques very difficult to begin with and still find it a problem when McKenna asks 'remember a time when....' I just can't bring something to mind! The 'luck' exercise is difficult as I truly can't bring to mind a time when I felt lucky, or when everything was going my way!
Having said this, I have realised very subtle changes and hope that by day 28 I will see some marked improvements. I really enjoy the 7 minute trance as it can be carried out just before I get up on a morning, without taking too much time up.
For those, like me, who find meditation difficult, give it some practice; I don't always manage to concentrate but the positive, subtle changes in me, are enough to keep me giving it a go.

Berghaus Mens Akka Down Padded Down Jacket - Black, Medium
Berghaus Mens Akka Down Padded Down Jacket - Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 21 Oct. 2014
good value, well made for the price, stylish and warm!

Philips HD9240/90 Avance Collection Airfryer Extra-Large, 2100 Watt - Black
Philips HD9240/90 Avance Collection Airfryer Extra-Large, 2100 Watt - Black
Offered by Koester GERMANY

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved what it can do (compared to other 'health' fryers ..., 21 Oct. 2014
What a Shame! I purchased this fryer 10 months ago - I was hooked. Loved what it can do (compared to other 'health' fryers on the market)eg I've baked brownies, cakes, sticky chicken, chips, wedges..., I love the ease of use and quick cooking times.
I was absolutely hooked until....the inner metal tin started to peel; I contacted Phillips directly, who sent another one out, very impressive!
However, in the past week the timer has failed, causing my food to burn. It flips after 3 minutes of cooking time to 59 minutes remaining! This not only wastes good food but is also a fire hazard.
I'm really upset that after 10 months of owning it, I am falling out of love with the machine due to manufacturing problems. Food was great but for such a high priced gadget, it shouldn't fail after 10 months!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2014 9:19 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3