Profile for Shah > Reviews

Pushka Knobs Small 30mm Clear Crystal Glass Cupboard Door Knob
Pushka Knobs Small 30mm Clear Crystal Glass Cupboard Door Knob
Offered by Tiny Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Feb. 2013
I ordered these to jazz up my under the stairs store for the hall way. One is smaller than the other the smaller one is really cute and they look really cool on the doors and adds an extra touch when one is smaller than the other. Very sturdy and are still there a year later.

Sony 8GB Micro Vault Click (USB)
Sony 8GB Micro Vault Click (USB)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 4 Feb. 2013
Just what I needed and I have no complaints at all. Plastic is not flimsy at all, easy to use and looks good too.

Hydromol Ointment
Hydromol Ointment
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Hydromol Ointment (Personal Care)
This is a really good cream for people who have extremely dry skin, I used it for my feet and even the marks that were there because of dry skin are fading away and it keeps skin hydrated all day. Brilliant!

11 SETS (44 PCS) SUGARCRAFT PLUNGER CUTTERS - HEART, STAR, VEINED BUTTERFLY, DAISY, ROSE, BLOSSOM, SUNFLOWER, FLOWER, CAKE TOOLS
Offered by verygood4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 4 Feb. 2013
Perfect for beginners, alot fo people have said they arrive dirty etc etc mine were fine I gave them a wash just in case but they cut well and print the design on perfectly. Nothing wrong with them all all. Fun to work with.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Massive variety of brushes, 6 Dec. 2011
For the price this is an amazing buy. I bought these brushes to play around with for my makeup business, the case is really nice each brush has its individual holder in the case there is a massive variety of small brushes and bigger blush brushes. I didnt find any fall out of hairs from the brushes. Really nice pack can use for detailed makeup.

Beautify - 168 Colour Mix Eyeshadow Make Up Palette Set
Beautify - 168 Colour Mix Eyeshadow Make Up Palette Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for Practice, 6 Dec. 2011
Real big variety of colours, each colour is the size of a UK 5p coin. I bought these to play around with and practice. I find they are only good to have a play around with, the colours are not very deep infact they are very light you have the pack the colour onto the brush if you want a deep shade effect or add a little bit of water. They spread easily and the colours get lighter as you blend, if you blend too much you end up losing the colour. As I said this product is good to have a play around with colours and styles for temporary use but if you were to wear them on a night out they will blow off before you leave the door.

Crystal Glass Knob Handle - OVO® Lily40 - 40mm Crystal Dia - Clear Facet Crystal - Chrome base
Offered by HandleandKnobShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pretty, 6 Dec. 2011
These handles are really pretty, I think they are a bargain, I fitted them myself really easy just a screw at the back. the delivery time was brilliant ordered them on the sunday and got them by Tuesday. The only thing is that I didnt realise one was smaller than the other when i ordered the pair but then it added character when i put them on the door. They look really nice and add a pretty touch to the hallway under stairs doors. Really good quality product.