Profile for gabytoo > Reviews

Content by gabytoo

gabytoo

New first2savvv heavy duty black camera case for Sony DSC-HX50,DSC-RX100II&Canon PowerShot SX270 HS,PowerShot SX280 HS & Nikon COOLPIX AW110 & CASIO EXILIM EX-ZS150 ,EXILIM EX-ZR15 FUJIFILM FinePix F900EXR FinePix JV500 FinePix JZ200 FinePixJZ210 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT5 DMC-FT25 DMC-LF1 SAMSUNG EX2F WB250F WB800F
Offered by first2savvv
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job for me and I would recommend it, 6 Mar 2014
I bought this case when I purchased a new camera. It feels sturdy and Iooks the part. I like the hand strap which I use when out and about. It also has a clip which can be pressed to attach to something which I assume would be a belt, but I have never used it. It fitted my camera and I am very happy with it.

Motive v. Opportunity: A Miss Marple Short Story
Motive v. Opportunity: A Miss Marple Short Story
Price: 0.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short and too obvious but it was written well and would have been original at the time of publication in 1928, 6 Mar 2014
I read this book on a bus journey in 30 minutes, the story was too short for my taste but well written. l guessed the solution immediately but gave allowance to the fact that it was published in 1928. l love the style of writting of Agatha Christie and was prepared to accept that that I should not expect too much as it was written as a short story. Miss Marple's role in very small and maybe spoke 150 words. Good story to help teach children to read. Pleasant way to pass a bus journey.

Mary Berry Cooks
Mary Berry Cooks
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle version of this book a major disappointment, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mary Berry Cooks (Kindle Edition)
Kindle version of this book a major disappointment. Am huge fan of Mary Berry for many years and have used her recipes constantly,more so than any other food writer. I have 5 books and on my second copy of Complete Cookbook due to seriously constant use over the years, so much so that I had to replace the first copy. Bought the Kindle version of Mary Berry Cooks and am crushed that the print is so so faint. The print can only be described as faint and fainter - with parts eg. A Dinner Party menu unreadable. The photographs are so small they tell you nothing and they are not worth printing. I will use the kindle version as a handy reference for ingredients at the shops and as a reminder when in the kitchen to cook with, but would not recommend this version. I will go out and buy the book. The contents are worth reading, I learnt to freeze food from her earlier books years ago and saved a lot of time and money by following her advice. Plus the recipes are my style of cooking. But I can not read parts of the book in the kindle version and until they improve the print I would not tell a friend to buy this.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2014 11:48 AM BST