Profile for Pam Wilson > Reviews

Content by Pam Wilson

Pam Wilson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
180 Cosmetics - The "Vitamin C Booster" Bundle - Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Acid Serum + Vitamin C + Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Acid Serum + Vitamin C FORTE. TWO AMAZING SERUMS AT AN INCREDIBLE PRICE! No Needles Needed & Highest Concentration of Hyaluronic Acid Skincare Line - Designed to Fill Fine Lines & Wrinkles to Plump Smooth & Hydrate For Younger Looking Skin. Anti Aging - Anti Wrinkle - Instant Lift Solution - Strengthen- Face Lift - Tone - Rejuvenate - Facelift Easter Deals Beauty Deals
Offered by expederm - Experts in Natural Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, really does work!!!!!!!, 25 Jun. 2016
I have sensitive skin so I am careful about what I use. This product is great!!! You don't need to use much as it spreads well, and it does work. I could see a difference within a week, and I will continue to use it, and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to feel better about their complexion.

The Ghost of Marlow House (Haunting Danielle Book 1)
The Ghost of Marlow House (Haunting Danielle Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it, 1 May 2016
Great read. The characters are fun, not particularly taxing, a fun read for a dull day. Just bought the second in the series.

ICE (Dr. Leah Andrews and Jack Hobson Thrillers Book 1)
ICE (Dr. Leah Andrews and Jack Hobson Thrillers Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reading, 23 April 2016
This book certainty gives a new twist on the disappearance of ancient American tribes. I enjoyed reading about the supposed reason for their vanishing, and look forward to seeing if there are any more in this series.

His Final Secret (Tears of Blood Book 4)
His Final Secret (Tears of Blood Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars A revalation, 19 April 2016
I was intrigued by the full story. I am not giving any clues as to what the book is. I was engaged all the way through the story, and all I would say is didn't expect the ending I got. It may not have been the best ending from some points of view but I would strongly recommend that you persevere and you might learn.

Stargazer Silverlook Semi Permanent Hair Dye
Stargazer Silverlook Semi Permanent Hair Dye

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 18 April 2016
I'm not at all impressed by this product. It is supposed to dye your hair. Silverware. My hair was bleached practically.white, put on the colour(really lapis blue) left it on for the maximum time ,rinsed off and low and behold, you couldn't tell I had put the darn colour on. Not a happy bunny!!!

The Black Madonna
The Black Madonna

1.0 out of 5 stars Stupid, 14 April 2016
This review is from: The Black Madonna (Kindle Edition)
I started this book in high hopes of a good read, only to be confused at the outset by a story in 2 halves neither of which w ere believable. Both of our 'heroines' are supposed to be intelligent women, but for all their lives are threatened time and again neither has the sense to use their brain. Complete waste of my time and yours. Do yourself a favour and go dust the mud in the garden!!!

The Secret Healer
The Secret Healer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 3 April 2016
This review is from: The Secret Healer (Kindle Edition)
The story started well enough but I thought it got a little silly as it progressed. Why did 'Maria' let herself be talked into situations that she knew would be fatal for her if she was unmasked? Already running from a murder charge she puts herself(and others) in danger, then when faced down and caught out again she hasn't got sence enough to get away from the area . Silly book, could have been much better with a little thought.

AMONG WOLVES: Book 1 in the Children Of The Mountain series
AMONG WOLVES: Book 1 in the Children Of The Mountain series

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps You Thinking!!!!, 1 April 2016
It took a little while to settle in for me but I found the story kept you wanting more after the first few pages. I'm looking forward to more books in the series. Will definitely be following this author.

The Delphi Agenda: Lisa Emmer Historical Thriller #1 (The Lisa Emmer Series)
The Delphi Agenda: Lisa Emmer Historical Thriller #1 (The Lisa Emmer Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good story., 18 Jan. 2016
I enjoyed reading this book but found it very reminiscent of Dan Brown's stories. It could of had a little more detail but in all an enjoyable tale

Crochet Hooks with Comfort Ergonomic Grips - Crochet for Longer with No Hand Pain! Crochet Hook Set and Case with 9 Needles & 22 Accessories to Stay Organised! Ideal Gift for Beginners and Experienced Crocheters!
Offered by Thomo Products Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Hooks ok, Case disappointing., 15 Jan. 2016
I was somewhat disappointed in this product. The zip on the case is hard to open and close properly, it doesn't seem to fit properly when trying to open to its fullest extent and is very awkward to zip back up again. The hook handles are comfortable to use but the hook end is rather shallow compared to the hooks I am used to crocheting with. I will have to find another case for all the equipment which is annoying. I can get used to the difference in hook depth but the fastening is to awkward. A shame because this spoils the product and I would have given it five-stars if this had been right.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2016 6:50 AM GMT