Profile for Lindtee > Reviews

Content by Lindtee

Lindtee "Lindteecork" (Cork, Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
Ladies Soft Fleece Scottie Dog Nightshirt Lounger Dressing Gown. Black or Red. Sizes 10-12 14-16 18-20 (14-16, BLACK)
Offered by STORE LINES

2.0 out of 5 stars A lot shorter than expected - Picture is misleading, 24 Sep 2014
This garment only reached mid-calf on me, I was expecting it to be ankle length. I'm only 5' 3". The quality was not great either. I returned it and will still to M&S and Penneys for my nightwear in future!

Hershey's Kisses 99 g (Pack of 4)
Hershey's Kisses 99 g (Pack of 4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not nice., 15 Sep 2014
After trying Hershey's peanut butter cups and loving them, I thought that these were worth a try. Perhaps I got a dodgy batch but in my opinion they tasted and smelled like vomit flavoured cooking chocolate. Not a fan.

Dainty Doll by Nicola Roberts Liquid Foundation - Medium
Dainty Doll by Nicola Roberts Liquid Foundation - Medium
Offered by beauty mix

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairly good foundation, 27 Feb 2013
For the price that I paid I am happy with this foundation, but I certainly don't think it is worth the RRP. As other reviewers have said although this is called "medium" it is still a pale shade and ideal for my fair Irish skin, anything paler and I think I would start to look like a goth! I would say it is slightly paler than other foundations I currently use which would be the palest in their ranges (Doublewear Shell, Clarins everlasting 103 and Max Factor last performance Fair amongst others) The coverage is medium and it gives a very natural look. The longevity is not great though but that said I do like very longlasting foundations.
I give it 5 stars at the current price point (£4.50) would probably have given less had I paid rrp. Having said that I ordered an additional 3 foundations and it is perfect for light daytime wear

Bonne Maman Galettes 90 g (Pack of 4)
Bonne Maman Galettes 90 g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy sweet, buttery ,crunchy biscuits, 20 Jan 2013
These are delicious melt in the mouth sweet thin buttery crunchy biscuits. They are delicious and very more-ish. At the current price of £1.30 per 4 packets (Just 32.5p per pack!) I am adding 2-3 packs of 4 on to each of my orders! (I am supplying my dad too who can't get enough of them :D ) Highly recommended. They are also only about 40 calories per biscuit so 2 or 3 would be good as an evening treat if you are on a diet.

HTC SENSATION / HTC SENSATION XE BLACK SOFT PU LEATHER FLIP CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES
Offered by Cellapod

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 28 Sep 2012
Thought I would take a risk on this item even though there were no reviews as I have been lucky with similar low priced gadget covers in the past. However the risk didn't pay off. It is a very bulky mediocre quality cover with no hole for the camera lens.

However for the price I paid £3.95 it is ok and will probably do the job of protecting the phone in my bag in college, but it really ruins the look of this phone.

BlueRigger High Speed Micro HDMI to HDMI cable with Ethernet
BlueRigger High Speed Micro HDMI to HDMI cable with Ethernet
Offered by BlueRigger LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Blackberry Playbook, 12 Sep 2012
What more needs to be said? Does exactly what it says on the tin, comes with a "limited lifetime warranty" and was delivered quickly.

Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation - 100 Fair
Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation - 100 Fair

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fair skin, 27 May 2012
I bought this based on the reviews here on Amazon. I had been looking for ages for a foundation that not only suited my pale skin but was long lasting, gave good coverage and looked natural!! A big ask...I used this yesterday for a family event and it ticked all boxes. Very, very happy with this foundation. Highly recommended. If you have pale skin and have been searching for a good foundation this is def worth a try.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing can prepare you for how horrible these are....., 22 July 2011
I had read reviews on American sites about how bad these taste,but I thought to myself "how bad can they be?" The answer is they are worse than you think! Words cannot describe how bad they are, If I had to say what they tasted like, I would say like liquidised play dough with a horrible after taste. The reason I haven't given them one star is I only managed to take them on 2 days so cannot say if they work or not. Luckily for me I paid only a mere fraction of the price here. I doubt if they work anyway, you are better off sticking to a diet.

Melt Room Scented Wax and Essential Oils Hand Poured Angel Candle in a Small Glass Jar, White

3.0 out of 5 stars Very, very small but smells lovely, 6 July 2011
This measures appox 6 1/2 cms x 5cms so its very small indeed. As Amazon do not provide the dimensions and as a first time buyer of an Eden candle I thought it would be bigger, I was a bit miffed when I opened the package today. The smell is nice though, but I am afraid to light it because of the price!

Silver Round Wish Upon A Star Locket Pendant + 18" Curb Chain
Silver Round Wish Upon A Star Locket Pendant + 18" Curb Chain

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish upon a sta.....????, 14 Mar 2011
Just received this item today today and on first appearances, it is lovely, very dainty and with a nice fine chain...it is also in a nice presentation box, not a peppa pig box!! Unfortunately after about 5 seconds, I noticed that it said "wish upon a sta". Will be sending back for a replacement as its a nice item, but seriously, it's a pretty bad spelling mistake to make :-(

Page: 1 | 2