Profile for Carol Everson > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Stand Well Back
Stand Well Back

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice As Pie - Stand Well Back, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Stand Well Back (Audio CD)
All songs written and produced by drummer Steve Porter. Guest appearances by Leo Sayer and Charlie Mc Coy. Brilliant vocals by singer Davy Graham. Excellent album.

Carissima 9ct Two Colour Gold Patterned Creole Earrings
Carissima 9ct Two Colour Gold Patterned Creole Earrings
Price: 20.91

4.0 out of 5 stars cute earrings, 23 Jan 2014
I purchased these for my mum for her birthday. She wanted some earrings of that style for everyday wear. She was happy with them when she saw them and called them " dainty." Overall, happy with my purchase, but was still surprised at how small they actually were.

Price: 0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Like Children. WOW, 3 Jan 2014
The remix of this track is superb. Song writer Steve Porter at his best. Could not beat Davey Graham on vocals. Brilliant voice. Highly recommended.

Price: 0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars IT'S NICE AS PIE!, 30 Dec 2013
Great remix of the original version. Davey Graham' s vocals are awesome. The Stand Well Back album is a must!!

My Secret Sister
My Secret Sister
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a "can't put it down" book, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: My Secret Sister (Kindle Edition)
I remember seeing them both on This Morning and was intrigued by their story, but not until I read the book did I realise just how much they had gone through, especially poor Helen. Once I started to read it, I couldn't put it down. It is a great read, fascinating how their lives paralleled in so many ways. I am just so pleased that they found each other after so long and wish them both a very happy life together.

101-in-1 Games HD
101-in-1 Games HD
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars no good for me!!, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: 101-in-1 Games HD (App)
This game came with no instructions, so for each game you are only guessing how to play. There are only a half dozen games that you can play initially and trying to get points to get to the next level is extremely difficult. ( well it was for me)!! I got sooo frustrated with it, I deleted it. Rubbish.

The Affair
The Affair
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthralling!!, 1 July 2013
This review is from: The Affair (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading the book, from the first page to the last. Diane was enchanting, so naive when she first got to Italy on the set of Cleopatra. Loved the stories around the actors and how this impacted on Diane's storyline . I know it was fiction, but felt enjoyably real. A good read all in all.

Clair
Clair
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars memories!!, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Clair (MP3 Download)
I loved this track way back when and to listen to it again was so good! Chose it to add to a play list along with some other great classics.

Brabantia Replacement compatible bin catch latch for all brabantia touch top bins 3 Litre - 50 Litre
Offered by world imports trading
Price: 3.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Two years with a broken lid, two minutes to repair!!!, 17 April 2013
The lid of my very expensive bin had been broken for over two years, having tried in vain to get a replacement part for it. Lo and behold, I found it on Amazon for only 3.99. I wasn't sure that it would work, but as it was so inexpensive, I thought it was worth purchasing. On arrival, which was very prompt, it was fitted straight away, It was great to be able to close the lid!
I have subsequently bought another as a spare.

NON SLIP GRIP GRIPPER MAT - NON SLIP RUG GRIPPER - BRAND NEW - CAN BE CUT TO ANY SHAPE YOU DESIRE - EASILY CLEANED
Offered by Bid Buy Direct
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!!, 11 April 2013
The mat arrived very promptly, packaged in a box that could possibly have housed four to six of the mats. My first thought was what a waste of packaging materials. It wasn't fragile, so could easily have been packaged in a plastic bag.
Having said all of that, the mat itself worked, I put it down immediately under a door mat and a rug after cutting to size and they are now motionless on the floor!!!

Page: 1 | 2