Profile for Mrs. S. R. Allen > Reviews

Wartner Wart and Verruca Removal Pen - 1.5 ml
Wartner Wart and Verruca Removal Pen - 1.5 ml
Price: 8.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally something that works!, 27 May 2014
I have had verrucas on my foot for about the last 4 years, started with one small one which increased to a cluster of four or five on my heel and one near my toes. Nothing was working!! I started by having the original one frozen at the doctors, a treatment which worked when I was younger but now I guess my feet are a bit more worn! Then many other off the shelf products and a few other suggestions like duct tape etc..got their chance and failed...nothing really seemed to get deep enough to effect more than just the surface of the verruca. Admittedly I am now on my third tube of this product, but it is working and I am very nearly free of verrucas, I have tended to use it in a slightly different way to the way they suggest as I feel it works better for my deep verrucas - I apply the product once or twice a day (usually before bed as it means I don't have to hop about whilst it is drying on the underside of my foot!) for about 4 or 5 days, but then I wait a good 2 or 3 weeks before trying to remove it along with, hopefully, a good amount of the verruca, I found that if I tried to remove the product any sooner I was just removing the surface (generally by using a good rough foot file because I couldn't get any more off by picking) and not the deeper problem, essentially waiting for what was now a dead bit of skin to be naturally wanting to come off. Sorry to go into so much detail but before I bought this product I read a few reviews that were pretty in depth and it helped me to choose Wartner - a great treatment! Bring on the summer and a much longed for pedicure!!

Essex Electronics Apple iPhone 4, iPhone 4S Hard Plastic Cover Back Case Light Blue Turquoise
Offered by Tec Uk
Price: 1.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Saved the phone a few times!, 7 Sep 2013
Well I've dropped my iPhone a couple of times with this case on and it has saved it, so it works. Love the colour! As with other hard cases like this it breaks at its thinnest point near the volume and mute buttons but that's no major problem.

USB 2.0 2 Way Manual Printer Share Switch
USB 2.0 2 Way Manual Printer Share Switch
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd
Price: 8.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did I not buy this years ago!, 7 Sep 2013
After spending years swapping the printer cable between two computers I found this product and it works so well! Simply had to buy another short cable so both computers are plugged in continuously and with a push of the button we can alternate between them with ease.

Sealey KS1 440mm 150Kg TUV/ GS Steel Kick-Step
Sealey KS1 440mm 150Kg TUV/ GS Steel Kick-Step
Price: 48.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the prettiest of things but perfect for our needs, 7 Sep 2013
Needed something that would work in the home to reach high shelves, not the prettiest of items but in white/grey it looks simple enough and glides around the wooden floor with ease without any fear of marking.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So bright!, 7 Sep 2013
Had my last cat eye bike light for years when it finally gave up I was surprised by the amount of choice! Glad I chose this one, it looks good, is very bright and works! What more do you need?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 30 Mar 2013
These are great products, my 2 are used for simple storage backup of photographs and mac info and have not let me down

Discover New York City (Lonely Planet Discover Guides)
Discover New York City (Lonely Planet Discover Guides)
by Michael Grosberg

4.0 out of 5 stars Lonely Planet guide to New York City, 23 Sep 2011
Very helpful guide for finding your way around for the first time, did not go into too much detail so was also helpful prior to the visit as you could get a feel for the layout of all the places you wanted to visit without reading pages and pages of text.

Needed more detail for longer trips or extended periods of time in one place, which the 'rough guide' book helped with

The Official Theory Test Practice Papers for Motorcyclists: Valid for Tests Taken from 1 July 2003 (Driving Skills Practice Papers)
by Driving Standards Agency

5.0 out of 5 stars Motorbike theory test practice papers, 19 Mar 2010
These are really helpful test papers, very easy to follow and having since done (and passed) the theory test I can say that the questions are written and presented in the same way as the actual test. I highly recommend this product to anyone about to do their theory test. It does have the answers on the back of each paper so you have to resist looking!

Pheromone
Pheromone
by Christopher Marley
Price: 35.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Pheromone, 19 Mar 2010
This review is from: Pheromone (Hardcover)
An stunning book! I first saw Christopher Marleys work on a postcard and was so impressed that I searched the internet to see if I could buy his work in the UK - sadly I was unable to do that but did find this wonderful book. It would have been nice to see a few more images before buying the book as I had only seen 3 different ones prior to purchase but luckily I was not disappointed!