ARRAY(0xb69cd2b8)

Womens Triathlon One Piece Trisuit Navy/Turq size 16
Offered by Challenge-Sports ltd
Price: 49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, Basic Trisuit, 15 April 2014
As a first-time triathlete, I was determined to find kit that didn't break the bank. After a trial stint cycling and running in my swimsuit and tri shorts, I was far too uncomfortable to contemplate doing anything of the kind again, even over short distances. I appreciated the range of sizes of these suits, and I liked the fit. I appreciated that the inseams weren't too short, and the lighter-coloured panels along the sides of the suit are forgiving. I suspect these suits work best over sprint and super-sprint distances--I might want more substantial padding for anything longer. I'm holding off giving five stars because I can foresee some possible chafing issues around the zipper, but overall, I can't fault construction, fit and price.

The Shepherd on the Rock, Op. 129 (Der Hirt auf dem Felsen, D 965)
The Shepherd on the Rock, Op. 129 (Der Hirt auf dem Felsen, D 965)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless!, 16 Aug 2013
I was so pleased to be able to find this on Amazon! The recording is brilliant, Valente's timbre is perfect for the piece, an excellent example for my students.

Hanes Ladies Sports Tank Top Vest Orange
Hanes Ladies Sports Tank Top Vest Orange
Offered by Tomscabin
Price: 7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly Strange Cut, 16 Aug 2013
Based on the reviews of others, I went a size up in order to get a looser fit. The fit through the shoulders was okay--arguably a bit too loose--and it was tight through the hips, though a good length. I shudder to think of what my usual size would have looked like. I'm hanging onto it with the vague hope that it will change shape slightly with a couple of washes. I don't get too precious about the way my bootcamp gear fits and looks. Running gear is another story. . .