Profile for Mary Cooke > Reviews

Content by Mary Cooke

Mary Cooke

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Essentialz Colour Match 6 Piece Ribboned Towel Bale - Purple Fizz with Microfibre HSB Cleaning Glove

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great., 18 Mar 2014
These towels are very small and don't wash well at all. I thought that they'd at least fit fully around the body but they don't. Not even on my toddler.

Dreamscene Mink Faux Fur Throw, Cream, 200 x 240 Cm
Dreamscene Mink Faux Fur Throw, Cream, 200 x 240 Cm
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful product, 18 Mar 2014
This throw is huge!! Totally worth the money. Washes beautifully and easily covers a double bed. I love this throw. And have ordered 2 in this size in red and cream and 1 of the smaller in red and 1 if the smaller in cream and 2 small pink ones. Not all for me but for family and friends who've seen them and liked them. Great value for money.

FAMILY PERSONALISED HOUSE RULES WALL ART QUOTE VINYL STICKER HOME DIY (IVORY, 100x77CM)
Offered by customvinyldecals
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really beautiful once up on the wall., 18 Mar 2014
Takes a lot of patience to put up but well worth the effort. Everyone has commented on it when they have seen it. We love it.

Dreamscene Mink Faux Fur Throw, Raspberry, 125 x 150 Cm
Dreamscene Mink Faux Fur Throw, Raspberry, 125 x 150 Cm
Offered by DLF Wholesale
Price: 6.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous pink throw., 18 Mar 2014
I got two of these. One for my mum and one for my daughter. As she keeps stealing the cream one in our bedroom. It's a great girly pink colour and just the right size to fold up and pop at the end of a single bed.

Dreamscene Mink Faux Fur Throw, Cream, 125 x 150 Cm
Dreamscene Mink Faux Fur Throw, Cream, 125 x 150 Cm
Price: 5.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful throw well worth the money., 18 Mar 2014
Beautiful throw great value for money and snuggles are fun with it. Well worth what was paid for it. Please no end with it. I have bought quite a few of these. Also ordered them for family members.

Dreamscene Mink Faux Fur Throw, Red, 125 x 150 Cm
Dreamscene Mink Faux Fur Throw, Red, 125 x 150 Cm
Price: 5.30

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUY!!, 18 Mar 2014
Really great and perfect size to throw over the back of a two seater sofa or chair. Good value for money and lovely to snuggle under.

Hanson HX6000 Slim Electronic Glass Bathroom Scale Black
Hanson HX6000 Slim Electronic Glass Bathroom Scale Black
Price: 12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars THESE SCALES ARE INACCURATE PLEASE DON'T BOTHER!, 18 Mar 2014
These scales are incredibly inaccurate!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THESE!! Okay do I've seen reviews that say "they look nice" and "so slimline and look great" but that's not what the majority of people want when they purchase a set of scales right?
Also please remember that you don't use them on carpet, it changes your weight. On carpet you weigh a stone or so less so it will give you a different reading than say a hard tiled floor but to be honest it makes no difference either way because last night I was 10st 7lbs and 4oz. Tonight I am 11st 9lbs 9oz. And when I stepped on them a few mins later I was 11st 5lbs and 4oz!! Now even if I was to eat my way through the cinema pick a mix and ice cream section of the shop I couldn't achieve that in 24 hours.
As it is I am eating a healthy diet and attending the gym so I would say that these scales SUCK!!
I've been weighing myself at the same time each day as is advised and I get a different reading each time I step on them.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY THESE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ACCURATE READINGS!! Tomorrow I will be purchasing some either some mechanical ones or some ones that I know will measure me accurately.
Please heed my advice and don't buy them unless you like them to lie to you. If this makes you feel better, If that's what you want then by all means purchase these scales. If you want scales that will give you an accurate consistent reading and not put a stone or two on you in the space of ten mins then avoid.

HTC ChaCha Sim Free Mobile Phone
HTC ChaCha Sim Free Mobile Phone

4.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS PHONE!!, 24 Jan 2014
I saw the reviews on this phone and was impressed. I was forced to buy a new phone because the dog decided that my blackberry would taste nice and ate three of the vowels and my sym key!!
Money was an issue being an unexpected event and all so I looked around and saw the HTC CHACHA! the price was very reasonable as I bought it second hand and the phone surprised me. It's a really great little phone.
I the usual things from a phone. Calls, facebook and emails. This has all that and more. The screen is responsive ad as t was second hand there was no instructions and it's very simple to use and understand. Don't know why people complain about the screen size?? It's bigger than the screen on my chewed up blackberry. A nice size if you ask me. So if you want a phone that does what it says on the tin, looks good and has a responsive screen? Then get this. It's a little gem.

MulBess Pink Lighted Leather case cover Built in Light For Amazon Kindle Touch WiFi / 3G 6 "E Ink Touch Screen Display Reader 2012 , Pink I
Offered by MULBESS

1.0 out of 5 stars ITEM DEFECTIVE, 6 Dec 2013
Well I ordered this case and it broke, the light started to flicker then totally refused to work at all! So okay, no problem, I emailed the seller and this is what I got back

Hello,
Item was broken,
You should purchase a new one,
I sell some better genuine leather case for that,
And the light is more longlife,and price is not high.

WHAT?!?

Okay so thanks so much for that. So was the item broke when I received it? What? Under electrical goods legislation it has a 12 month warranty on it so they should have sent a replacement!!
Will be opening a case if I don't get a replacement I paid 17.99 for this case and if they sell BETTER QUALITY ones why didn't they write that in the product description Maybe just maybe I'd be tempted to buy the better quality one that hopefully would not break!!

A New Tree Biology: Facts, Photos, and Philosophies on Trees and Their Problems and Proper Care
by Alex L. Shigo

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent the WRONG book, 24 Oct 2013
Well the book arrived after two weeks and it was the right book on the dispatch sheet an the wrong book! This book was a lot less money than the book I ordered! It did however have the right books barcode sticker on it. Contacted the company and hear nothing after 5 days so filed a claim. Very disappointed!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4