Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Casio Men's DBC611-1 Silver Stainless-Steel Quartz Watch with Digital Dial
Casio Men's DBC611-1 Silver Stainless-Steel Quartz Watch with Digital Dial
Offered by Sundial Watches

5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate in Geek gadgetry!, 4 Jun. 2013
When I first clapped eyes on this, I fell in love all over again with its optional hourly beep (to the annoyance of my wife!), its light, and, more brilliantly, if you press the light function twice, when its dark and you tilt your wrist towards you, the light comes on! I know - I couldn't contain my excitment either!! Furthermore, since purchasing it, i've never taken it off - and since its waterproof, why would you, eh? So besides all this, why did I buy it? Well, I was going through some old photographs and in one I spotted that I was wearing a calculator watch when I was 17 and since that fateful day I really wanted to own another one!! Kids of today dunno what they're missing!

Duracell PROCELL AA professional alkaline battery, PACK of 10
Duracell PROCELL AA professional alkaline battery, PACK of 10
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars The best batteries on the market, 27 May 2013
You shouldn't really pay through the nose for high end batteries that you see in leading supermarket. These batteries are in every way just as good at the fraction of the price.

Practise & Pass Professional: Numeracy Tests
Practise & Pass Professional: Numeracy Tests
by Alan Redman

1.0 out of 5 stars Tests are incredibly easy!, 6 Nov. 2010
I got this book in preparation of an interview that I have with a well known IT company, in the hope that I would be put through my paces. After getting past all the flannel, and there is an awful lot of it, I went straight to the tests.
It took me very little time to complete them, or those that I chose to do. I was extremely disappointed how easy the tests were - in fact, I dare say that these tests are at a level that a GCSE student would have absolutely no problems in doing.
If you have a logical mind, and are of reasonable intelligence, and you are looking to be through your paces, DO NOT GET THIS BOOK. Get yourself a good IQ testing book, or a book of Sudoku to put you through your paces. This book just does not live up to some of the real life examples that it gives.