Profile for Mike Haley > Reviews

Vobaga Men's Stylish Double-breasted Long Trench Coat Jacket Black 2Xl
Vobaga Men's Stylish Double-breasted Long Trench Coat Jacket Black 2Xl
Offered by B.W.S KIT

4.0 out of 5 stars Good winter coat, 23 Sep 2014
A great stylish winter coat and good value for money. Very well made. A little on the small side, but that did encourage me to diet a bit(so my wife is happy) 2XL only =Large in EU size. The only down side is this company dose'nt make this coat in any larger sizes.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 23, 2014 10:10 PM BST

us brass cowboy boots in tan brown and black (9, tan)
us brass cowboy boots in tan brown and black (9, tan)
Offered by Botany Bay Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Sep 2014
I have an original pair of U S Brass boots from 25 years ago and it was good to compair these to the originals.
Just as good and just as well made. Same clasic style and very comfortable. Happy to know I can still get this quality and this type of boot after all these years.

Maverick Ankle Cowboy Boot / Ring Strap (Black, Size 9 UK)
Maverick Ankle Cowboy Boot / Ring Strap (Black, Size 9 UK)
Offered by Impressionz

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 23 Sep 2014
Great quality and very stylish boot. I always wear a maverick or cowboy boot and these are very good value for money and very well constucted. will definately be using this seller again.

An Evil Mind (Robert Hunter 6)
An Evil Mind (Robert Hunter 6)
by Chris Carter

5.0 out of 5 stars This was bought for my daughter, an avid Chris ..., 31 July 2014
This was bought for my daughter, an avid Chris Carter fan. She never misses a publishing of any of his books.
Another classic by this auther.

The Secret
The Secret
by Rhonda Byrne

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a must read for anyone wanting to change ..., 31 July 2014
This review is from: The Secret (Hardcover)
This is a must read for anyone wanting to change their life. In fact I would say it is a must readf for everyone.

Battery Acer Liquid E2, V370, Liquid E2 Dou, 1800 mAh
Battery Acer Liquid E2, V370, Liquid E2 Dou, 1800 mAh
Offered by Sheeyan International Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery, excellently bpriced and comes securely packaged to ..., 31 July 2014
Great battery, excellently bpriced and comes securely packaged to ensure it dosnt get damaged in transit. Jolds its charge effectively. One of the best batteries I have bought,

6x Ultra Clear Screen Protector for ZTE Blade L2
6x Ultra Clear Screen Protector for ZTE Blade L2
Offered by DISAGU protectionfilms

1.0 out of 5 stars There are better prtoducts on the market, 31 July 2014
Product does not fit exactley and is difficult to fit. Trying to get the bubbles out took a little time.There are better prtoducts on the market.

Eddie Stobart - Trucking Songs
Eddie Stobart - Trucking Songs

5.0 out of 5 stars Escape to reality, 18 July 2013
Being an ex DJ, I am always looking to expand my catalogue with "good" albums. This has to be one of the best all round albums ever. I can put this one on and escape from the world to a time when music was music, "back to reality" as I call it.
This is just a dream to listen to. whether you are lazing in a comfy chair or driving down a long motorway, this has to be the album playing.

Microfibre Cloths - Pack of 10 Cloths - Large 40cm x 40cm - Blue - Great for Cleaning Cars, Boats, Kitchens etc.
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 22 Jun 2013
Great value for money and a very good size cloth. Can be used in the car or in the house. I use mine mainly for the car and the only problem I have with them, is trying to kep them hidden away from my wife because she uses the for everything around the house.
I use Grease Lightening Showeroom Shine on my car and these cloths are a compliment to that product. Put together, I know I get the best for my pride and joy.

SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 MINI I8190 WHITE LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH & MINI TOUCH STYLUS PEN
Offered by Connect Zone®

5.0 out of 5 stars Day tiome protection, 3 Jun 2013
This is the dfaughters choice for her phone for through the day. Says ythis case gives her phone all the protection it needs for everyday use. It gives a true touch of class to the phone as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3