Profile for Hans Boisen > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Philex 28207RF Free to Air Satellite Receiver with RF Modulator
Philex 28207RF Free to Air Satellite Receiver with RF Modulator

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good buy., 8 Mar 2011
I bought this to be able to watch English television in Denmark where I have an Apartment and are spending some weekends and holidays. I can now watch all the english channels (BBC 1,2,3,4, ITV, Channel 4 and 5 and the rest of it. I wont get the SKY channels, although SKYNEWS is there. The receiver works a treat, and for that price I couldn't have asked for a better product. It was installed within minutes. No regrets what so ever.

I Love You Phillip Morris [DVD]
I Love You Phillip Morris [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jim Carrey

5.0 out of 5 stars Best film for a long time, 16 Aug 2010
Gosh did we enjoy this film....! A real surprise. It begins as a comedy and ends more like a drama, but it's a very sweet and funny film. Beautifully acted by both main characters. Also very interesting that nearly everything that happens is a true story. Just google the characters and you will find a lot of information.
Can't recommend this film highly enough.

Humpday [DVD]
Humpday [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark Duplass

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring..., 5 May 2010
This review is from: Humpday [DVD] (DVD)
In a nutshell. This is one of the most boring film I have ever watched. It's going straight in the bin. It's not even worth giving it to friends. What a waste of an evening. We should really have stopped halfway,

Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince [DVD]
Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by EagleDVD

1.0 out of 5 stars To dark, 6 Mar 2010
We thought that there was something wrong with our TV. But it's the film. It's far to dark. You can hardly see what's going on. We didn't make it to the end. Sadly, because we have enjoyed all the other Harry Potter films.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2014 6:51 PM GMT

Columbine
Columbine

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic..., 24 Feb 2010
This review is from: Columbine (Audio CD)
This is one of the best Albums I have ever bought. Aura is a fantastic singer with a beautiful voice. All the songs are great. Check her out on youtube and watch her life performances. Sadly the CD in the UK is very expensive. But worth it. Best track for me is "Song for Sophie"

Shooting the Cook
Shooting the Cook
by David Pritchard

1.0 out of 5 stars Cooking with no stars, 25 Aug 2009
This review is from: Shooting the Cook (Hardcover)
The book claims to give a behind the scenes insight into Celebrity chefs on tv. in reality I found it an indulgent self portrait packed with dull reminiscing about long gone chef events. It is very hard to care when the material is so thin. Might be funny for his friends and family - it left this reader cold.

Buddha Bar V
Buddha Bar V
Offered by mivendo UG

1.0 out of 5 stars Hansmallorca, 15 July 2008
This review is from: Buddha Bar V (Audio CD)
Buddha Bar V (Mixed By David Visan)
This is pretty awful compared to all the other buddha bar's which I have enjoyed. What a shame and a waste of money.

Page: 1 | 2