Profile for jollygardener > Reviews

jollygardener

Breville VBL062 Blend Active Personal Blender, 300 W - White/Green
Breville VBL062 Blend Active Personal Blender, 300 W - White/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget, 4 Feb. 2015
Really great, extremely handy and uses a small space on my worktop. It would have been nicer though if it comes with a starter recipe book but for the price can't expect much. I'm on a start to a healthy lifestyle. Thank you.

Ruby Shoo Women's Monroe Wine Special Occasion Heels 08221 4 UK
Ruby Shoo Women's Monroe Wine Special Occasion Heels 08221 4 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but a tad too big, 28 Nov. 2012
Beautiful pair of shoes. It has a particular style, nice colour and accommodates wide feet which is unusual for such a lovely pair. The only fault I found is that it is far too big for its size. I normally take 4 but this time I should have asked for a 3. I think 3.5 would still be a bit loose especially on the heel. Unfortunately I have to send it back as I do not have the time to wait for it. I would recommend it but order the smaller size.

Joint & Muscle Rub formerly Joints II Cream 60ml (Natural Product)
Joint & Muscle Rub formerly Joints II Cream 60ml (Natural Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing, 11 Nov. 2012
As no stranger to pain, (have damaged my back doing nursing), I find using Joints II alleviate the gnawing, persistent pain that I loathe but learn to live with. I was very surprised that the first time I used it, I managed to sleep well during that night which normally, I got woken up with (guess what) more pain. I have tried a lot of creams, rub ons, etc on the market (as you can imagine) but the result is not as dramatic as this one. The smell is very pleasant, quickly absorbed, and not sticky at all. I would recommend it to anybody suffering with pain to at least try it once. You'll be amazed.