Profile for Borodin > Reviews

Content by Borodin

Borodin (Wales)

Ebac 3000 series (3850E) Dehumidifier, 21 Litre
Ebac 3000 series (3850E) Dehumidifier, 21 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars It's early days yet but with a 5 year guarantee I consider this one of my better buys!, 17 Nov 2014
Had mine a week now and what a difference ! I cannot believe how much water it extracted the first three days. I have it on 'smart' mode and forget about it...it switches itself on as required and auto shut off when full. It's not the quietest machine but you do get used to it after a short while and it's never on at night (during sleeping hours). I didn't have a serious damp problem, just condensation around the double glazed windows in the morning. This would now appear to have gone completely. I live in a three bed roomed bungalow and have it positioned in my hall, leaving all doors open whenever possible.
It's early days yet but with a 5 year guarantee I consider this one of my better buys !
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb piece of kit at a reasonable price., 22 Jan 2014
After buying a Nexus 5 mobile I was intrigued what accessories were available for it. I came across the Slimport to HDMI adapter advert and after reading the reviews decided to give it a go. It arrived a couple of days ago and I also ordered a 1.8m HDMI to HDMI connector cable. I immediately connected up my phone and also the charger, then HDMI from the adapter to my TV. Changing the input on my TV to "HDMI" I was immediately connected and could look at my mobile's pictures and videos on the big screen. I also have the BT sports app on my mobile and the picture quality on my TV was stunning. I cannot recommend this product highly enough, even took it to my local pub and connected up to their projector so we could watch a full length film....awesome.
I would not hesitate in telling someone to buy one and at the price being asked you really cannot go wrong.

Escape The Titanic
Escape The Titanic

4.0 out of 5 stars Clever, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Escape The Titanic (App)
I like this.Neat and clever puzzler but I think the hints aspect could be better but thoroughly enjoyable. Nice way to pass the time

FREEdi YouTube Downloader
FREEdi YouTube Downloader

2.0 out of 5 stars Recent Download Problem, 15 Jun 2013
This review is from: FREEdi YouTube Downloader (App)
Please note this app has suddenly stopped playing official music videos.....just says Cannot Play File. Please solve this prob ASAP......also happens with pro version
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 22, 2013 11:43 PM BST

DO NOT BUY
DO NOT BUY

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother, 15 April 2013
This review is from: DO NOT BUY (App)
Played it once....should have bought a packet of crisps instead. Screens not very user friendly and crashed on me twice. Now deleted.

Soccer Scores Pro - FotMob
Soccer Scores Pro - FotMob

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Football App Available, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Soccer Scores Pro - FotMob (App)
Create your own favourite team lists and then set an audio alarm for when a goal has been scored. Set how often you want the app to update and away you go. Choice of leagues and competitions is astounding and you can pick and choose which ones you wish to include. See the latest league tables and match statistics / scorers at a glance. For any real football fan it's a must have !

Watch Movies Now Pro
Watch Movies Now Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia Perfection, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Watch Movies Now Pro (App)
The benefits and enjoyment of this wonderful app are totally age related. Some absolute classics from film and TV at your fingertips. Remember Richard Greene as Robin Hood ? Want to see the very first episode of Beverley Hillbillies again ? The brilliant John Mills as Pip in Great Expectations ? Vintage films of all classifications, Comedy / SciFi / Suspense and hundreds of TV shows. Load this up and then sit back and take a trip down memory lane. Youngsters..give this a miss. Anyone 40 or over....Buy It Now !!