Profile for David Birch > Reviews

Content by David Birch

David Birch (Ireland)

The FixMeStick - Virus Spyware Malware Trojan Remover - Clean Microsoft Windows Infections with Kaspersky and Sophos and VIPRE antivirus - 3 Computers
Offered by FixMeStick Technologies (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AND ALSO THE SERVICE PROVIDED, 27 Mar. 2015
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AND ALSO THE SERVICE PROVIDED, I HAD A TROJAN ON MY LAPTOP CALLED 'VOSTERAN' AND I COULDN'T GET RID OF IT. MY LOCAL PC REPAIR SHOP SAID THE ONLY WAY TO FIX IT WOULD BE A FULL SYSTEM RESTORE FOR 87 EURO. . . BUT THE FIXMESTICK PEOPLE REMOTELY REMOVED IT FOR ME FREE OF CHARGE! . .
WOW!! YOU CAN'T GET A BETTER SERVICE THAN THAT! . . . A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL AT FIXMESTICK.

Thrive - the Changing Limiting Beliefs workbook: Health, Happiness and Success
Thrive - the Changing Limiting Beliefs workbook: Health, Happiness and Success
by Rob Kelly
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS A BRILLIANT BOOK, 2 July 2010
This book really is brilliant, so much so that I have now taken control and responsibility for how I feel and how I react to situations and events in my life.
I am so much happier and it happened so quickly, I just read the book (which is so easy and simple to understand) I did the quizzes and answered the little tests honestly and a penny just dropped with me, it was like an awakening inside of me, a breakthrough, and now my life is worth living again and I am truly happy and contented with being ME...Thank you so much.

Water Off a Duck's Back: How to Deal with Frustrating Situations, Awkward, Exasperating and Manipulative People and... Keep Smiling!
by Jon Lavelle

5.0 out of 5 stars IF YOU NEED A HELPING HAND ON HOW TO SURVIVE IN THIS LIFE. . .THIS IS THE BOOK., 25 Jun. 2009
It's not what happens to us in this life it's how we handle it that counts, and this book is full of survival techniques and brilliant coping strategies to assist the reader to do just that.

The book is written in a humerous, practical and easy to understand way.

I am a counsellor myself but I too have learnt a lot of new skills thanks to this book, I have even suggested to some of my clients to get the book as it is so good.

I highly recommend this book.

David Birch