Profile for Justine > Reviews

Content by Justine

Justine (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Best Anti Aging Serum for Face - Now with 15% Botanical Hyaluronic Acid - Plumps, Hydrates & Smooths - Rosewater, Rose Absolute, Rosehip Seed Oil, Glycolic Acid - 2 in 1 Serum & Toner - Our Anti Wrinkle Serum Boosts Collagen for Beautiful and Radiant Skin - Locks in Moisture under your Face Cream - 98% Natural Now 80% Organic.
Offered by Baie Botanique

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Glider, 21 Mar. 2016
I have been using this cooling serum for a few weeks and I must say that my skin is much smoother and brighter as a result. This serum seems to glide on seamlessly leaving my skin primed and ready for applying my moisturiser. The intoxicating scent of rose is clean, fresh, uplifting and delightful so is a great product to use in the morning as part of my beauty routine. This serum is water based so for me it is very beneficial for dry skin, if like myself you have sensitive skin this serum should not cause you a problem, but I would strongly suggest following up with a moisturiser and the skin can feel a bit taut after using the serum. I would also suggest using the product continuously for a few weeks to begin to see any benefits.
I received this product at a discounted rate which allowed me to try this product and I'm very glad I did.

Regenerating Face Wash ● Hydrates & Smooths ● Rosewater, Rose Absolute, Rosehip Seed Oil, MSM, Vitamin C, Green Tea ● 98% Natural, 70% Organic ● 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
Offered by Baie Botanique

5.0 out of 5 stars The Clear Wash For Clear Skin., 21 Mar. 2016
I liked this product, no unnatural colours were added to mimic botanical colours, so what you have is a crystal clear facial wash which gives the product a sense of purity. I cannot elaborate on how lovely the smell of this product is, all I can say is if you like the smell of roses you will love the smell of this product. I have been using this wash continuously for a number of weeks and it has left my skin looking smoother in appearance, having very sensitive skin I can vouch that I have not experienced any adverse reactions. I have been following my beauty routine with using the Baie Botanique anti-aging serum which compliments the regenerating face wash, followed by my usual moisturiser.
There is a minimal lather to the product which does not take away this facial washes' cleaning power, leaving you with skin feeling clean, fresh and renewed. I think it maybe beneficial to use the Baie Botanique moisturising lotion which I will invest in to hopefully get the full potential of this product.
I received this product at a discounted rate which was a perfect way for me to try this product, and I am very glad that I did.

Art Naturals Smooth Touch Ingrown Hair Removal Serum Aftershave 236ML For Razor Burns Unsightly Bumps & Redness from Shaving or Waxing -For Men, Women, Face Body & Bikini Lines -Better then Tweezers
Offered by Art Naturals UK

3.0 out of 5 stars The Versatile Touch, 24 Feb. 2016
I was happy with the quality of this product, after I used my usual method of hair removal (wet shave) I applied Smooth Touch using cotton wool. I must admit in my opinion it did have a slightly masculine scent on application, but this is not a scent which lingers. Smooth Touch did indeed leave the skin smooth and soft and brought a much needed cooling effect to the area. However, I cannot vouch for the healing effect of ingrown hairs, but what I will say is once regrowth occurs Smooth Touch can be dabbed onto the area to bring about an element of cooling and comfort. Another tip I'd like to mention is that if you suffer from any inconvenient breakouts, (not necessarily) from shaving dabbing Smooth Touch onto the effective area remedies this problem.

InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum for Face - Best Pure 20% Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid Anti-Aging Liquid Facial Serum - With Organic Argan & Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid & Seabuckthorn Oil - 1 OZ
Offered by InstaNatural EU

5.0 out of 5 stars An instant boost for tired looking skin., 17 Feb. 2016
I've heard many favourable things about products containing Hyaluronic acid so I was more that eager to give this product a try. I was pleasantly surprised, the serum has a delicate citrus scent and is yellow in colour. It has a slight oil base to it giving it consistency but seems to feel like water when put on the skin. The skin easily excepts leaving no residual behind just a matt look ready for you to apply your moisturiser. For someone like myself who suffers from dry and sensitive skin, I did not experience any adverse reactions e.g. burning, itching, breakouts or tightness of the skin due to the product being moisture leeching. In fact what the product did for me was leave my skin soft and smooth, with a somewhat matt finish. I have been using this product for a total of 10 days so far and I can seen a marked difference in the appearance of my skin. I was lucky enough to get this product on a special offer but I feel it is well worth the money, and I intend to make a future purchase once this one runs out. I'd also like to say that a little goes a long way so this is worth the price tag attached to it.

100 x Ziplock Grip Seal Bags Stand Up Pouch Clear Front Aluminium Foil Back Inner(16cm x 24cm )
Offered by DeviceFun

4.0 out of 5 stars The perfect package., 6 Feb. 2016
The pouches were a little thinner than I imagined however, overall I was happy with my purchase. The pouches have small indentations on either side just near the opening, which allows you to rip the pouch open with ease if you have chosen to heat seal it. The 16cm by 24cm pouches were the perfect size for me to store 100g worth of my dried whole leaf bulky herbs. However depending upon what you are storing this could be more or less.These pouches will make products look ascetically pleasing, is an easy to store space saving solution, and keeps products fresh for longer.

Egyptian Magic Cream 118ml
Egyptian Magic Cream 118ml

4.0 out of 5 stars The mild cream for dry skin., 4 Feb. 2016
I suffer from dry skin so I thought I'd give this product a try, and I was pleasantly surprised. It looks just like petroleum jelly but does not feel like petroleum jelly. I use this product on my face and and I do not suffer from breakouts, I feel this is because this cream allows the skin to breath, whilst giving your skin a healthy glow.
A little definitely goes a long way, as well as a face cream I also use it as a lip balm which works very well in winter months.I would recommend this product to anyone with dry or sensitive skin, and those who prefer not to use heavily scented products.

W7 COVER UP ROOT CAMOUFLAGE KIT 3.5g - BLACK
W7 COVER UP ROOT CAMOUFLAGE KIT 3.5g - BLACK
Offered by Makeupcandy

4.0 out of 5 stars The cover up tool., 3 Feb. 2016
This is a very good product for a quick and fuss free touch up when you've spotted a few grey hairs peeping through. This would be acceptable for afro hair which uses oil based products. W7 will only last for the duration of a day as it can be removed by rubbing vigorously, another tip is if you have thinning edges W7 helps with disguising this.

Beautifully Human: Words & Sounds Vol 2
Beautifully Human: Words & Sounds Vol 2
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars A masterpiece., 2 July 2015
I really enjoy listening to this album again and again, Jill Scott is one of our modern day poets, whom in my opinion is very underrated. Buy and enjoy this CD at your leisure.

David Is Dying
David Is Dying
Dvd ~ Lonyo Engele
Offered by SAR Productions

3.0 out of 5 stars Food for thought., 2 July 2015
This review is from: David Is Dying (DVD)
If you like art-house productions you'll like this film, the film takes you back and forth through the protagonists life, childhood and adulthood, his interactions with others and his various relationships. One of the early relationship depicted is the one he has with his mother, this relationship is somewhat dysfunctional owing to her poor lifestyle choices, unsuitable choices of partners and co-dependent relationship she has developed with her son. All of which has a detrimental effect on the young David with far reaching consequences on how he relates to women. This is portrayed in flashbacks, real time and via the sessions he has with his therapist.
This is a messy subject matter which has been depicted in a sensitive and humane way, along with a philosophical and modern approach.

Symphony Or Damn
Symphony Or Damn
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Another TTD masterpiece., 2 July 2015
This review is from: Symphony Or Damn (Audio CD)
As per usual another great album by the very underrated TTD, loved all the songs in particular T.I.T.S/F&J from the film Frankie and Johnny.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3