ARRAY(0x10bb42ac)

The Midwife's Confession
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars more twists and turns than spaghetti junction, 2 Nov 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
Great book that kept my interest from start to finish. Enjoyed hearing the story from a variety of perspectives. Every time I thought I had it worked out there was another change. Would definitely recommend to anybody wanting a good book to distract them from the wind and rain outside.

The Time Machine
The Time Machine
Price: 2.37

5.0 out of 5 stars incredibly addicctive, 26 Oct 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: The Time Machine (Kindle Edition)
I can well understand how when H G Wells first wrote this there was such a furore. Fabulous book, simply superb.

Big Barn Farm: The Farmyard Bunch Magnet Book
Big Barn Farm: The Farmyard Bunch Magnet Book
by Ladybird

4.0 out of 5 stars Big hit with the kids, 3 July 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
My 21 month old lad loves this book. He loves moving the animals around and we make up different stories each time. At first I did think it was a bit expensive but given the hours of fun it has had it's stood up well so overall I am pleased.

25 WHITE PAPER TABLECLOTHS, TABLE COVERS 90 X 90 CM
25 WHITE PAPER TABLECLOTHS, TABLE COVERS 90 X 90 CM
Offered by Thomco Online
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product and great price, 3 July 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
I was very pleased with these table cloths, they're not fancy but they are great value and will do exactly what I need them to do.

Letters (Play & Discover)
Letters (Play & Discover)
by Unknown

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 3 July 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
My 21 month old lad loves this book. There are age appropriate activities for him now and more complex puzzles and games fir as he develops. Great buy, great service.

Colours and Shapes (Play & Discover)
Colours and Shapes (Play & Discover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 3 July 2013

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hen party fun, 3 July 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
I actually bought this without reading the blurb so got a bit of a surprise when he complimented my boobs. Prolly was the star of the hen party with her smut and innuendo. Great value and good quality.

Moustache Necklace
Moustache Necklace
Offered by fashionnewsun
Price: 0.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Jojo, 1 Jun 2013
Bought this for my 11 yr old niece as a little extra birthday pressie. She was delighted. Great for kids!

How to Draw Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Klutz)
How to Draw Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Klutz)
by The Editors of Klutz
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Jojo, 31 May 2013
Bought this for my nephews 9th birthday, he is a massive SW fan. He absolutely loved it! He found the step by step sketches that build into a picture really easy to follow; and got some great results. Would definitely reccomend

Prince Lionheart Table Edge Guard with 4 Corners (Chocolate)
Prince Lionheart Table Edge Guard with 4 Corners (Chocolate)
Price: 10.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for all homes with toddlers, 31 May 2013
My 17 month old managed to pull off a number of cheaper alternatives, this one has stayed put. The bumpers are much better cushioned and so far have saved a lot of bumps and lumps

Page: 1 | 2 | 3