Profile for Elena Tamova > Reviews

Content by Elena Tamova

Elena Tamova "Elena T" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Sculptor In The Sky
The Sculptor In The Sky
by Teal Scott
Price: 9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and transformational, 10 Feb 2014
What a wonderful book! It is Law of Attraction, The Power of Now, The Secret all rolled into one, eloquent, beautifully written book! It has come just at the right time and answered so many questions I'd been carrying around for a while. I thoroughly recommend it and I recommend the author's Youtube channel "Ask Teal" as well. Love love love. It. Thank you, Teal!!

How Arcturians Are Healing Planet Earth
How Arcturians Are Healing Planet Earth
by Wayne Brewer
Price: 5.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Title misleading, 5 Feb 2014
There is only one small chapter on the Arcturians and even that is nothing you can't find on the internet. The rest is about entity possession, reptilians, archangels and other personal account of the author's energy healing work badly written. This is not what I wanted to know buying this book and I actually threw it away half way through.

Writing That Works, 3e: How to Communicate Effectively in Business
Writing That Works, 3e: How to Communicate Effectively in Business
by Kenneth Roman
Price: 8.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 19 Sep 2013
This book has the basic principles of action writig: how to say what you want in as little words as possible and how to get people to take action on what you've said. The principles apply not just in business writing but articles, essays, etc. We live in an over-communicated society, so whatever attention your reader gives to your writing should be used efficiently. For that this book is essential.

Lovebirds: How to Live with the One You Love
Lovebirds: How to Live with the One You Love
by Trevor Silvester

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star!!!, 16 Sep 2013
I don't usually bother to review many books but this one is worth shouting about. I read it on Kindle and It was so good and so helpful that I bought a paperback copy to give to friends. I've been with my husband for 14 years, read tons of other relationship books and every horoscope imaginable to try to understand each other better, but none have put it so simply and so beautifully as this book. Read! It! Now!

Secret Kingdom: 15: Snow Bear Sanctuary
Secret Kingdom: 15: Snow Bear Sanctuary
by Rosie Banks
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful books, 30 July 2013
It's a sweet and beautiful adventure of three friends in a magical wonderland. My 7 year old absolutely loves these books.
I bought her the entire series and she just lapped them up!

Shred-It With Weights [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Shred-It With Weights [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels
Offered by supermart_usa
Price: 5.41

5.0 out of 5 stars So effective!, 30 July 2013
It's a shame that this DVD only seems to come in Region 1. However, I managed to get it going on my laptop and was so glad I did! This workout is absolutely incredible! I can't say enough positive things about it. In this DVD you get two 30 min's workouts that are so effective it's unreal! I own most of Jillian's workout DVDs and can confidently say that this one is by far my favorite!

Bob Harper Kettle Bell: Sculpted Body
Bob Harper Kettle Bell: Sculpted Body
Dvd ~ Bob Harper
Offered by Watch It Now UK
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best kettlebell workout on the market!, 26 Jun 2013
This is not for the fainthearted! This workout is for those who are already fairly fit and want a challenge or an added variety to their usual workout regime. An awesome all round workout!

Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind
Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind
by Al Ries
Price: 7.69

2.0 out of 5 stars Out of date, 10 Jun 2013
The research in this book is about the late 90's and is mainly about the American market, which wouldn't be so bad if I had heard of at least half of the brands that are mentioned. There is not a single chapter on internet marketing, which today you just can't do without. 'Positioning' was probably a great resource in its day but now there are much more relevant books out there, especially for the European market.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2013 1:53 PM GMT

Trudie Styler's Core Strength Pilates [DVD] [2009]
Trudie Styler's Core Strength Pilates [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Trudie Styler
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it!, 17 May 2012
This is a comprehensive workout combining elements of both yoga and pilates. Perfect for those who are familiar with the basics and want an added challenge.

Add More ~ing to Your Life: A Hip Guide to Happiness
Add More ~ing to Your Life: A Hip Guide to Happiness
Price: 5.66

5.0 out of 5 stars What a pleasant surprise!, 19 Mar 2012
I have been studying metaphysics for many years, read many a self-help book, been to all the workshops, heard wonderful teachers speak (Louise Hay, Wayne Dyer, Marianne Williamson, Esther Hicks and many more), but never had I experienced such powerful shifts in my day to day life as I have with this book. This author is much younger than the aforementioned people but don't let appearances deceive you. She has gathered all of the others' knowledge and presented it in a way that is relevant to her generation.
It is one thing sitting near a serene mountain lake or on a beach somewhere and meditate, but how do you apply all that wisdom in a busy city, at a stressful office or in a difficult relationship? She breaks it all down: how to approach your own inner guidance for clarity, gain confidence and tap into that inner source of absolute joy. After reading this book, I feel like I have tools that will last me a lifetime, and boy, what a happy lifetime that can be :))
I'd give this book ten stars if I could!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3