Profile for T. J. Chadwick > Reviews

Content by T. J. Chadwick

T. J. Chadwick "lickitylick" (cardiff)

Wavves
Wavves

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm so bored, 8 May 2009
This review is from: Wavves (Audio CD)
this album is not worth your time. If you're looking for something roughly along the same lines but infinitely better then try the Crystal Stilts 'Alight of Night'. These guys just sound like a bunch of wannabes who aren't really all that good.
I thought the album was going to be good when I heard the distortion on the first track but was sadly let down, as all the distortion in the world can't make up for the fact the songs are rubbish.
Best avoided.

Michael McIntyre - Live & Laughing [DVD]
Michael McIntyre - Live & Laughing [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael McIntyre
Offered by best_value_entertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars boring, 25 Jan. 2009
I didn't find this particularly funny. So much of the observational stuff seemed mundane to me. I mean he was banging on about the tiniest details of stuff which I didn't find particularly interesting.
I thought I'd like his stuff but it was just too middle of the road.
The stuff where he made fun of the west country accent has been done to death.
One for your grandma.
The Frankie Boyle stand up had much worse reviews on here, but for me I find him much funnier.
Cue the abusive comments about me not being 'intelligent' enough (daily mail reading boring right wing) to get it.

Lifestyles Of The Laptop Cafe
Lifestyles Of The Laptop Cafe

4.0 out of 5 stars even my mum likes this, 7 Dec. 2008
quality little album.

Did my mother a mix cd and put 'Let me be me' on and she loved it.

Very easy to listen to but quite deep and chilled.

good electro.

Balamory - Jump with Josie [DVD]
Balamory - Jump with Josie [DVD]
Dvd ~ Balamory

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 31 Aug. 2008
any video with this version of josie jump has to be good. the old josie jump was a right minger.

How To Kill The Dj Part 2
How To Kill The Dj Part 2

3.0 out of 5 stars middle of the road, 16 Aug. 2008
hi we play other people's songs and mix them poorly. The only decent stuff on here is basic channel. Why do all these djs now feel they have to put an obligatory stranglers song somewhere on their mix cd and all this 80s revival nonsense like soft cell. Sorry but the 80s were rubbish and electronic music has come a long way since then.
This is an album for people who have only listened to electronic music and think they're being alternative by listening to this.
Anyone who's actually into other types of music realises it's just a big name dropping fest of bands who they think are supposed to be cool.
Poor effort.
Also, if this type of thing is your bag then modeselektor do it a hundred times better.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2015 7:38 PM GMT