Profile for Andy G > Reviews

Andy G

Cole and Bright Super Bright Stainless Steel Solar Post Lights - Twin Pack
Cole and Bright Super Bright Stainless Steel Solar Post Lights - Twin Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Garden Lights, 23 Aug. 2013
Was initially very impressed with these lights. Nice look, good solid build and gave out a decent amount of light. After just a few days, however, two of the lights stopped working - presumably due to battery failure. In fairness, I contacted Gardman Ltd. and they sent out 4 new batteries within a week and the lights work perfectly again. Was impressed with the speed with which they dealt with the problem.

Beagles For Dummies
Beagles For Dummies
by Susan McCullough

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Beagles !, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Beagles For Dummies (Paperback)
Great book. Lots of good tips. Easy to read. You can only really know how to train a Beagle if you've owned one .

Berlitz: Florence Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz: Florence Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
by Berlitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Florence Berlitz Pocket Guide, 18 April 2011
Invaluable guide to the best sights in Florence.Helped me plan my trip,with lots of useful tips on where and when to visit.Carried it around with me at all times.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor Walk Sock, 18 April 2011
I have great difficulty finding thick work socks in a size 12.These socks fitted well and are very comfortable. I got the walk socks and not the hiking socks,as I didn't want them to be too thick and heavy,as my feet would get too hot in them,during the Summer.Even so,although it is only April,my feet have been a bit too hot, but this is a difficult problem,as I have to wear work/hiking boots.On the whole,however,I feel that these sock offer great value for money and,I did in fact buy some extra pairs.

Kings and Queens of England (Readers Digest)
Kings and Queens of England (Readers Digest)
by Brenda Ralph Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars English Monarchy, 20 July 2010
Excellent book which is informative, but easy to read.I find myself refering to it when I've watched an historic program on the telly, to check details that I might have missed.

100 Ways To Take Better Landscape Photographs
100 Ways To Take Better Landscape Photographs
by Guy Edwardes

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 good tips, 20 July 2010
Guy Edwardes certainly knows how to take a decent photo.This book is packed with useful tips on taking striking Landscape images.Some are common sense, some you would never think of yourself. All points are illustrated with a wonderful image, so that you can see what he is talking about. It should help a novice or even more accomplished photographers.