ARRAY(0xb3d4c144)

Lee (Manchester,England)

SENS Self-Tanning Face Cream 75ml
SENS Self-Tanning Face Cream 75ml

5.0 out of 5 stars You can trust this one, 14 Sep 2008
I bought this very reluctantly as I had tried so many moisturisers for men that are supposed to have a hint of tan but just leave you looking orange.

This one is VERY subtle. Make sure you just put on one squirt per week just to receive a slight glow to your skin. It will make you look very healthy in the Summer and winter.

I normally just use this in the winter when I dont want to look ill through lack of sun. However, this summer has been so bad that I used this and it made what little tan I had have a real healthy glow to it.

I just love this stuff becuase it is simple to use and there is no danger of making a terrible mistake and looking orange down the pub. One note of caution though. Do not think that you need to apply this daily. If you do it will certainly give you a nice looking tan but I tihnk it wors best every 3 days just to maintain nice healthy looking skin with a HINT of tan. If you want to look like youve just spent 4 weeks in the Maldives then choose antoher product.

Alan Carr - Tooth Fairy LIVE [DVD]
Alan Carr - Tooth Fairy LIVE [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alan Carr
Offered by gowingsstoreltd
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest comedian around at the moment, 28 Nov 2007
If you're a fan of Alan then you won't be disappointed with this. There are a number of real belly laugh jokes(as I call them). I won't ruin them for you....just watch the DVD and enjoy. Can't wait for Alan to do some more Live shows in Manchester.