Profile for Smiffy > Reviews

PlusKom (1.8mtr Cable) Usb A Male to 25 Pin Female Adaptor Cable
PlusKom (1.8mtr Cable) Usb A Male to 25 Pin Female Adaptor Cable
Offered by Cable Trader

5.0 out of 5 stars HP LaserJet 4L Printer - now working!, 24 Jan 2012
My thanks to C J Latham who wrote a comprehensive review which has enabled me to order this cable without hesitation in an attempt to reinstall my trusty but old printer onto my new Windows 7 32 bit desktop - I have saved the charity I work for quite a bit of money. The best £3 I've spent in a long time.

Stellar 1000 14cm Milk/Sauce Pot, 1.95l
Stellar 1000 14cm Milk/Sauce Pot, 1.95l
Offered by ACE KITCHEN ESSENTIALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Stellarware, 13 Dec 2010
I love these jugs. Have 2 of my own and have bought a further 2 for my grown up kids as I struggled to get mine back after last Christmas when I lent them to my daughter! So she'll have one of her own now. Stellar pots and pans are lovely.

Famous Five: 5: Five Go Off In A Caravan
Famous Five: 5: Five Go Off In A Caravan
by Enid Blyton

5.0 out of 5 stars Famous Five, 13 Dec 2010
I bought this to go with the Luxury Caravan Calendar 2011 as part of a "secret santa" present for a colleague who has recently bought a luxury static caravan.....but I'm sure she will enjoy reading this to her grandchildren later on. I know I wouldn't mind reading it again. EB was the BEST children's writer when I was a lass back in the late 50's/early 60's. Still enjoy reading them now.

Half Light [DVD]
Half Light [DVD]
Dvd ~ Therese Bradley
Offered by gowingsstoreltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Half Light - filmed in Wales, 13 Dec 2010
This review is from: Half Light [DVD] (DVD)
I know where this was filmed which is the reason I bought it, but I enjoyed the film as much as seeing the beautiful island the story is partly set on. Not going to tell you where it is as I don't want too many people discovering it. The film has an interesting twist which makes it worth watching.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2012 9:15 PM GMT

Delight in the Details: 40+ Techniques for Charming Embellishments and Accents
Delight in the Details: 40+ Techniques for Charming Embellishments and Accents
by Lisa M. Pace

5.0 out of 5 stars Delight in the Details, 13 Dec 2010
This book is gorgeous. If you like altered art work, you can't go wrong with this book. It's one I shall look at continuously and there are so many ideas to try. Can't wait to retire now so that I can spend time using the ideas and techniques.

Motherhood (Collected Works)
Motherhood (Collected Works)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sulamith Wulfing Motherhood, 13 Dec 2010
It's a nice little book of illustrations like the Angels one but again it's only a small book approx 10 x 17 cm.

Luxury Caravan Calendar 2011: A Humorous Appreciation of 12 Holiday Chariots Captured in a Luxury Calendar
by David Boxshall
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Luxury Caravan Calendar, 13 Dec 2010
I wanted this for a "secret santa" gift for a colleague who has recently bought a posh static caravan! Have also bought an Enid Blyton "Five go off in a Caravan"...or some such title to go with this calendar. Hoping for some laughter when this "secret santa" present is opened!

Angels
Angels

4.0 out of 5 stars Sulamith Wulfing Angels, 13 Dec 2010
This review is from: Angels (Hardcover)
This is more like it! Some lovely illustrations at a reasonable cost. But note this is only a small book around 10 x 17 cm.

Angel Spirits: A Sulamith Wulfing Journal
Angel Spirits: A Sulamith Wulfing Journal
Edition: Spiral-bound

3.0 out of 5 stars Angel Spirits: Sulamith Wulfing Journal, 13 Dec 2010
The front cover is beautiful....but that's it. I was expecting some pictures within the journal, not just ruled paper. So don't think it's good value for money.