Profile for chocgirl73 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Boys Tuxedo Suit Black & Wine 11 year
Boys Tuxedo Suit Black & Wine 11 year
Offered by Lucy and Adam's for Babies and Children

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm not that keen on the material of the jacket and trousers but my son's happy with it and it will probably only be worn ..., 10 Jun. 2016
Fits my 11 year old just right, which was a bit of a surprise as he's tall and very slim. I'm not that keen on the material of the jacket and trousers but my son's happy with it and it will probably only be worn once. Definitely value for money.

Mexico Grunge Style Flag - Childrens / Kids T-Shirt - Red - L (9-11 Years)
Mexico Grunge Style Flag - Childrens / Kids T-Shirt - Red - L (9-11 Years)
Offered by Dressdown

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Jun. 2016
Lovely t-shirt. Just the right size for my 11 year old.

Just Essentials Boys Back To School 3 Pack Cotton Plain Striped Boxer Shorts - Multi - 11/12 Years
Offered by The Clothing Outlet Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars I ordered size 11-12 but these are more like a size 10-11 if not smaller so I would ..., 10 Jun. 2016
I ordered size 11-12 but these are more like a size 10-11 if not smaller so I would advise going up a size. Compared to others I have bought of the same size these really are small. Nice material though and the colours are nice.

Tinxs Set of 3 Retro Fashion Floating Children Cube Wall Storage Shelves Display Holder for CD DVD Book (Black)
Offered by tinxs

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairly easy to put up, 23 Dec. 2015
Lovely set of shelves. Just what I needed for my sons room to house his xbox games. Fairly easy to put up, although I did cheat and get my partner to do the job for me.

9 Christmas Tree Jingle Bell Baubles Red White Silver Decoration
9 Christmas Tree Jingle Bell Baubles Red White Silver Decoration

4.0 out of 5 stars are of good quality and they jingle very nicely, 23 Dec. 2015
On the plus side these arrived before Christmas and the bells themselves are bigger than I expected them to be, are of good quality and they jingle very nicely, apart from one red bell but as I'm not using the red ones then I'm not particularly bothered about that. On the negative side, the packaging was nothing like the picture shown and there were no strings included. Would've been 5 stars otherwise.

MunkiMix Stainless Steel Enamel Ring Band CZ Silver Black White Wedding Elegant Polished Size T Men,Women

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it !, 25 Mar. 2014
I received this ring this morning and I am over the moon with it. It is well made, quite chunky and oh so pretty.

MunkiMix 925 Sterling Silver Ring Silver Infinity Symbol 8 Ring Size T Women
MunkiMix 925 Sterling Silver Ring Silver Infinity Symbol 8 Ring Size T Women

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty., 25 Mar. 2014
This is a very delicate ring although not to the point that it gets squashed out of shape should you catch it on something. I'm not actually a big fan of the infinity symbol but it's well made and at the moment I am using it as a thumb ring. Fits perfectly.

Ethichem Witch Stick 10g Pack of 2
Ethichem Witch Stick 10g Pack of 2
Offered by 20Marketing

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 25 Mar. 2014
I've used this product for a number of years and find it useful for preventing my chin and nose becoming greasy during the day aswell as calming spots down.

MunkiMix Stainless Steel Eternity Ring Band CZ Black Wedding Charm Elegant Size T Women

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty., 25 Mar. 2014
This ring is so pretty and fits perfectly. I couldn't help but order some more in a different colour. Lovely.

WWE - Royal Rumble 2012 [DVD]
WWE - Royal Rumble 2012 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sheamus
Offered by wantitcheaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant, 20 July 2013
I bought this for my son who is a massive WWE fan. He absolutely loves it and has watched nothing else ever since he received t for his birthday.

Page: 1 | 2