Profile for Matt Brown > Reviews

Content by Matt Brown

Matt Brown (Northants, England)

The Deep [DVD]
The Deep [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Nesbitt
Offered by mrtopseller

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, 5 Sept. 2010
This review is from: The Deep [DVD] (DVD)
I think far too many people are focusing on picking mistakes in the technical side of things in this show, in so many of the reviews all I hear is such criticism.

Maybe people should just relax, enjoy and remember that this is fiction. And with fiction, a writer can do as they wish.

Indeed, there are a few holes in the plot, which only really can be picked up if the whole thing is incredibly over-thought. But at the end of each episode I was on the edge of my seat to watch more, and that's how I know I'm entertained by TV shows.

Interesting setting and story, I'd reccommend this to a friend. My girlfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed this, regardless of everyone else.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2010 12:51 PM BST

Battlestations Pacific (Xbox 360)
Battlestations Pacific (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, 31 Aug. 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Good combination of strategy/action together along with decent graphics and plenty of game modes.
Worth the buy!

(Do You Wanna Date My) Avatar (feat. Felicia Day)
(Do You Wanna Date My) Avatar (feat. Felicia Day)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it!, 17 Aug. 2009
The people who work for and in The Guild are excellent at providing us with entertainment! They've given us many laughs with the web-series and do with extras like this!

A needed buy for those into the the series, this just shows how they can entertain us in so many ways and forms with their various talents!

You cannot get bored of dancing or singing along to this song, put it on repeat and you will have everlasting enjoyment!