Profile for Sparks > Reviews

Content by Sparks

Sparks

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
BMC Lawn Racer 20" Self Propelled Electric Start 5.5HP 4 Stroke Rotary Petrol Lawn Mower with 60L Grass Collection Bag, All Steel Deck, 4 in 1 Function Cut, Cut & Collect, Mulch, Side Discharge

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST GREAT, 5 Jun. 2015
What a brilliant machine. The ease of starting is a huge bonus. Very ruggedly made with a very powerful & amazingly quiet engine. It dealt easily with a large badly neglected lawn & trimmed up our own neat lawn perfectly. Very highly recommended at a reasonable price. I shall be washing & polishing this beauty!

Ko-Pads Heavy Duty Caravan Jack Pads with a 5yr guarantee
Ko-Pads Heavy Duty Caravan Jack Pads with a 5yr guarantee
Offered by camping-online ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 5 Jun. 2015
Excellent. I bought these having wasted money on the Carafoot version which didn't last one weekend. These were dearer but well worth the difference. Really heavy duty plastic with anodised fixings. Can't imagine a better product would be possible. Don't look at the price, just buy them. Buy cheap (as I did at first) buy twice. These will outlast any caravan.

Carafoot Set of 4 Universal Caravan Jack Pads
Carafoot Set of 4 Universal Caravan Jack Pads
Offered by camping-online ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH - BUY CHEAP BUY TWICE, 2 Jun. 2015
I bought this rubbish thinking it would be as good as similar pads I had used in the past. I was wrong. After a long-weekend's use the pads were distorted out of shape. One was missing when we got home, presumably having dropped off on a motorway. Another dropped off as we stopped at home. The pads are attached with plastic rods, not metal as with other better pads. No wonder they sell replacement rods, but no good when the whole thing has dropped off. Before buying any similar items be sure that the fixing rods are metal. Our previous ones were used for over 10 years on our earlier caravan. Avoid these. I then bought kopad feet. On a different planet! Pads at least twice the weight with steel fixings. Well worth the extra cost.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 7 May 2015
A substantial well-finished tool of useful length. Good value & delivered promptly.

SODIAL(R) 2pcs 24 LED Car Strip Under Light Neon Footwell Flexible Waterproof Linear - Red
Offered by A Brilliant Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 29 April 2015
Excellent quality. Very bright. A straight forward strip of LEDs with no frills or fixings. Leaves you to decide how to use it & how & where to mount it. Was sceptical of the price but it really is fabulous value.

Endangered (Joe Pickett series Book 15)
Endangered (Joe Pickett series Book 15)

5.0 out of 5 stars GETS EVEN BETTER, 31 Mar. 2015
It came as a complete surprise to me when CJ Box became on of my favourite authors ever. His whole way of life, environment & interests are completely alien to me, but his characters & stories are so credible & involving that I just can't get enough. I have 16 of his books on my Kindle & every one I have enjoyed more than the one before. Not absolutely essential to read the Joe Pickett books in order but I would recommend it. You will soon work your way up to no. 15!

12V T-Ford Air Horn with Classic Vintage Klaxon "Aoohgah" sound
12V T-Ford Air Horn with Classic Vintage Klaxon "Aoohgah" sound
Offered by Home of Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SOUND, 2 Nov. 2014
Fabulous sound & great fun. Every kit car should have one.

Ford Sierra 4-Cylinder Service and Repair Manual (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
by Steve Rendle

5.0 out of 5 stars GIVE-AWAY PRICE, 2 Nov. 2014
Just what I needed at a give-away price.

Universal Gear Knob With Engine Start Button For Manual / Stick Shift Cars Only
Universal Gear Knob With Engine Start Button For Manual / Stick Shift Cars Only
Offered by Alchemy Parts

4.0 out of 5 stars JUST RIGHT, 2 Nov. 2014
Just what I paid for. This added the little touch of fun to my kit car I was looking for. At first it seemed a little plasticy, but then it didn't cost a lot so I couldn't expect titanium could I? Good bright red light behind the button adds to the visual appeal. Simple to fit, with clear instructions. Just the job.

Uriah's War
Uriah's War

5.0 out of 5 stars THE SHAME OF A NATION, 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Uriah's War (Kindle Edition)
Required reading. A timely reminder of how disgracefully Commonwealth heroes were treated by my country. They volunteered to fight in a war which was not theirs, yet were treated shamefully by a racist society of deluded people who believed they were better than anybody who did not share their nationality, or colour of skin. Our history might have been very different without the huge and largely unacknowledged sacrifices of those who felt allegiance to Britain, but were never seen as equals. They were good enough to give their lives, but not good enough to be treated with decency. Many of these attitudes still persist, to the shame of my contemporaries. Read. Learn. Understand. Feel.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5